Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

will try that, i was at halfords when i was tring in their warehouse XD joys of my mum being a manager lol

wouldnt wanna risk my pro 2 bolts, i screw them i havnt got a bike for the ride

dude i striped my pro 2 bolts so wacked my profile ones in, big mistake.. they seem fine till the final few threads in... errmmm week late (aka today) wheel came a bit loose... tighten.... de-threaded.. oooooopssssssss only non drive side though.. who gives a fck im still riding haha although im tempted to order a new axel from crc and bolts to fatpant's house to fix on friday/saturday lol but hey might just risk it :P

Weather for Sunday looks like cloud and rain.

EDIT: Never trust GMTV. Weather.co.uk says cloud and a 10% chance of rain. So don't expect it to be warm or nice out, but let's hope for a dry day.

who cares about rain, what is rain anyway... stupid wet shet, you pussies! (only to people who might not come cus of rain)

Just scanned the whole thread, couldn't see much on parking?

Where is everyone parking? Where's cheap and within riding distance to Southbank? And what time is the majority going there?

The mistake a lot of people make is in trying to ride from Southbank to Tate along the river. There's not really any spots directly between them, but people go along the river anyway, which is always busy and hectic as piss. If you just take the backroad that runs parallel to the Thames Path from by Southbank to Blackfriars Bridge, then follow the main road 'til the first left after the railbridge on Southwark Road, you end up by where everyone rides at Tate, without any of the hassle of riding along the river. It's so, so much better, and you'd probably have to be significantly mentally handicapped to get lost doing so, as you're literally following the normal path, just one road over.

Regarding free parking: It's a weekend, so the roads inside the green triangles are good. Webber St, between Waterloo Road and Blackfriars Bridge Road in particular is a good spot - free on the weekends, and pretty safe areas too. They're also less than a 2 minute ride from Southbank for added Major Winâ„¢.

post-91-1234206631_thumb.jpg

Webber St's also easy to reach from most directions, as it's easily accessible from coming in from the M4 (As you literally follow the M4 onto the A4, then turn right to go towards Hammersmith/Earls Court, then follow the river round), and it's close to the South Circular too, so it'd probably be a good one to aim for. Always lots of spaces too.

Just scanned the whole thread, couldn't see much on parking?

Where is everyone parking? Where's cheap and within riding distance to Southbank? And what time is the majority going there?

I'm gonna go with that. So we're parking very close to Waterloo Station in the green squares. I still don't understand where and what the actual meeting spot is? It's probably gonna be obvious with the amount of riders, but it's not worth taking the chance you know.

Ta.

Blue shorts I reckon... :D

You trying to make sure you don't wear the same clothes as me for a cycle again? No wait, that only happens with you and Chris - repeatedly!! :P

Oh so it'll be a blue day.

Funny that doesn't seem to happen any more, but it was rather odd the fact that everytime we went out we had nearly the same clothes on? >_<:S

Im planning on introducing myself to everybody, so dont be surprised/scared if some weirdo comes up to you and talks to you or shakes your hand (Y)

WAY better than being quiet! Well, my Volvo is kinda out of action for the next week or so (driver's window wont go up so its jammed open!) So I may be getting the train!

hi guys, im asking for a big favour of someone who lives in london, me and my brother are cuming down saturday hope to get there for 1 ish and we will be ariving at london euston. will anybody have room for 2 people to stop somewere!

we really need a place to stop!

thanks danny