Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

oreet guys me and my brother need your help, were going down tommow and we need to no if there are alot of hostels,inns etc that are around the london eye/waterloo road etc we will really appriciate anyone help!

thanks danny

this site is in french http://www.auberge.co.uk/auberge_de_jeunesse.asp

but there's a lot of link for youth hostels

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

01233 624213 is the direct number for travelodge in Ashford. That's the real number behind the premium rate one they advertise. So I guess that's +44 1233 624213 for you being overseas.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU MATE

when I see you I will kiss you :giggle:

that was the good phone number

and I can check in till 4 am

thank soooooooo much mate

thank god! my dads booking us a travel lodge tonight near south bank!

will anyone be riding tommora afternoon in london cause i think were gonna go check around london eye and stuff just to see were we are goin etc would be ace if some people would come out! we weill be gettin there for about 2 ish but we will need to check in at the travel lodge and stuff so if anyone does please leave me there number

danny

With the amount of people that have booked hotels/flights/trains and ferries, there is still going to be a huge amount of rider's whatever the weather.

The only thing that'll ruin the day weather wise, is for it to chuck it down all day. Spit/ drizzle/light rain, not a problem, just a bit of water, it's not gonna hurt anyone plus its quite fun riding in wet conditions.

Though dry conditions is preferable.

dude, you've put so much time into this event, what with organising it and what not....seriously i commend you for this, probably one of the biggest gatherings of trials riders in the world, pretty much down to you!

(Y) im gonna poersonally come and find you in london (Y)

edit: i get in at 12ish at weterloo with a mate,( due to ghey trains ) fancy saving a map for me? :S

Edited by Alex Dark

Just checked trains from watford junction to euston on national rail and there's no problem. I'm getting the 9:53 from watford junction and arriving at euston 10:13.

You going down on sunday?? If you are, hang around for us we'll be getting in to Euston around about 10.25 i think :D

dude, you've put so much time into this event, what with organising it and what not....seriously i commend you for this, probably one of the biggest gatherings of trials riders in the world, pretty much down to you!

(Y) im gonna poersonally come and find you in london (Y)

edit: i get in at 12ish at weterloo with a mate,( due to ghey trains ) fancy saving a map for me? :S

il get you babe see you if you have a short cage mech i can use for london i will love you forever!