Ben Savage Signs For Onza.

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

Yes, you have read that correctly. After some swift and quickly concluded negotiations, Ben has decided to ride under the Onza banner for 2009. He will join the other top rated UK rider Andrei Burton as the spearhead of a British assault into Europe and the Rest of the World along with the other members of the Onza team. As everyone already knows, Ben is an exceptionally talented, dedicated and highly focused Trials rider and we are pleased to welcome him to Team Onza.

In Onza's 10th Anniversary year in Trials, we now feel ready to challenge at the highest levels of competition and with the two best British riders backed by some of the UK's finest young or up and coming team members, we plan to be a major force on the scene. 2008 gave us exponential sales growth in the European market, unfortunately ably assisted by the falling pound, and our team is in a strong position to capitalise on this new found popularity.

Our Pro Series equipment and frames, were one of the main reasons that drew Ben to us in the first instance and they have shown that we mean business. As well as welcoming Ben, I would like to say a big thank you to all our existing riders who have worked hard to help put us where we are today. Ben will be riding the new Limey 26 and I wish him and all our other riders the best of luck for the coming season.

Also, thanks to Joe who has worked so hard to put this team together. (No, you can't have a rise.)

Mike Poyzer

All the best Ben.

Hope Onza will be able to meet your needs. (Y)

Nothing stopping Ashton going into the comp scene though is there. Just because they are maybe mostly street based doesnt mean they have to be stuck in a rut! The same rut as onza seemed to have pulled them selves out of.

I can see Ashton doing big things this year with the realese of their new longer frames.

Again, Ben, well done.

Edited by Ross McArthur

get on!

this competition push is seeing some sick evolution in onza lines. soon they will be awesome as well as affordable!

with very skilled and demanding riders on the team like ben and anderi the potential for some brilliant parts/frames is excellent

(i mean demanding in terms of wanting the best out of their bikes and themselves not that they are demanding people))

will we be treated to a bike picture soon? are the production graphics going to be on savage's bike?

nice one for ben and onza! good luck this season!

Edited by shamus

Would not dream of a rise, Its like bloody working for a charity. ha ha.

Adding Ben to the team shows a real sign of progress for us, The team we boasted before showed real class and now its being supported by a world champion. What more could you want.

Ben came to the head office and showed real enthusiasm for the company which gave us a massive confidence boost. Ben will be riding a Limey 2 for the next month to keep him in training and once the Limey 3 arrives (hopefully 4 weeks) he will have that to aid his abilitys.

Thank you for your comments guys, Personally I feel this is a huge boost for the British trials community. British riders on British bikes.

From the young lad starting out on a Rip to the cream of the Britain competing against the dominant force of the rest of the world.

The rest of the team and I would like to take this moment to welcome Ben and hope he has one heck of a season!

Would not dream of a rise, Its like bloody working for a charity. ha ha.

Adding Ben to the team shows a real sign of progress for us, The team we boasted before showed real class and now its being supported by a world champion. What more could you want.

Ben came to the head office and showed real enthusiasm for the company which gave us a massive confidence boost. Ben will be riding a Limey 2 for the next month to keep him in training and once the Limey 3 arrives (hopefully 4 weeks) he will have that to aid his abilitys.

Thank you for your comments guys, Personally I feel this is a huge boost for the British trials community. British riders on British bikes.

From the young lad starting out on a Rip to the cream of the Britain competing against the dominant force of the rest of the world.

The rest of the team and I would like to take this moment to welcome Ben and hope he has one heck of a season!

Wait there, what happened to the Limey 1.6? Have I missed something?

Wait there, what happened to the Limey 1.6? Have I missed something?

same frame apart from we changed the name due to us adding extra support to the rear triangle thus not making it 1.6 KG.So we went for Limey 3 incase any furter mods would change the wait again.

Edited by Joe@Onza

Cool Onza make fab affordable rides all my family have onzas, except my youngest, I say again Joe when are you going to make a good well priced 16" for the youngest rising stars?

Start them on Onza and they will continue to ride Onza!

Good Luck to all at Onza.

I'm a Newbie, but this enthusiasm and support makes me proud to be British!

And, above all, makes me want to buy British!

Middleagedman the spyrogyra is fab starter bike and you can pick them up for Ā£240 Change the bars for risers stick a brake booster on the back and your away!

Matt

Thanks 'Bear'!

Good advice indeed.

But , with a 40th birthday approaching fast, and a bit of spare cash to throw around, (not enough for a Porsche or mistress! <_< ),

I thought I'd try Trials!

I also thought I'd like to buy new, as, if an old man can't treat himself, who will? :huh:

I'm also loving the new Onza mod frames - ice and limey, (keeping it British! - we need all the help we can get at the moment.) and looking forward

to seeing their new Stock.

Hey, if someone doesn't buy new and get fed up, there would be no 'new' second hand bikes for sale! ;)

middleageman.

Excellent news getting Ben on board, tell him to lose some weight :P haha! only joking, got the top 2 most active riders i the UK supported by a great young team as well, should be a great season for Onza, Rock N Roll!

It's OK he is in training with me,

Makky d's for breakfast & KFC's for tea ;)

Thanks 'Bear'!

Good advice indeed.

But , with a 40th birthday approaching fast, and a bit of spare cash to throw around, (not enough for a Porsche or mistress! <_< ),

I thought I'd try Trials!

I also thought I'd like to buy new, as, if an old man can't treat himself, who will? :huh:

I'm also loving the new Onza mod frames - ice and limey, (keeping it British! - we need all the help we can get at the moment.) and looking forward

to seeing their new Stock.

Hey, if someone doesn't buy new and get fed up, there would be no 'new' second hand bikes for sale! ;)

middleageman.

ThatsĀ£240 new see here:

Spyro link

Matt

Congrats, should be good seeing you on an onza. Shame about leaving Ashton. You'll have to give that nice white Zhi to Dave as his is looking a bit tatty.

Good luck Ben, hope you have a great year, should be coming to a few national rounds too with Dave for support

And me if I can get some time away.