My New Fourplay (weird Set Up)

sayshell

I decided to run it kind of like a street bike set up I thought suspension might help my wrist problem. The bike is awesome but I can't ride it because of my wrist thing. The only bike that didn't hurt my wrist was my dob but that frame sucks in terms of not snapping I wasn't sure if the geo is what helped my wrist or the suspension. Looks like it was the geo so I have to go back to a mod probably. I bought some new bars maybe that will effect something. I took a picture standing next to the bike, do I look too tall for my bike? (Im 170cm) I ran the same bars on my dob as this bike but they are killing me.

DAS OLD BIKE

toxsin11.jpg

toxsin5-1.jpg

DAS NEW BIKE

Inspired2.jpg

Inspired3.jpg

Inspired5.jpg

Inspired8.jpg

Inspired9.jpg

Edited by sayshell

your inspired is cool but the bb looks waaaay too high because of that fork

shame about your wirst, what's the problem with it? was it broken before or something?

no its just progressivly getting worse. I can't lift over 10 lbs with it now. (only my left one) Its just bad luck really, all my friends have back problems and can't ride cause of it. This year everyone seemed to fack up lol. The bb is ok when I am on the bike. I will eventually try running ridgid

craaazy guy with your bmx on trials bikes! It's certainly refreshing to watch your videos, it makes a nice change from TGS videos.

Perhaps try lowering those forks? My friend tells me there are some spacers at the bottom of the springs that, if moved to the top, will lower your sus. I thought they were argyles, apparently they're not. What are they?

Edited by Bruce Lee

From riding both BMX and Trials i can see how you come up with your bike styles. I think they're really decent.

Shame about your wrist man, i've got back and wrist problems but there not bad enough to prevent me riding.

Mod looks good. I ride BMX now and really miss having a sharp rear brake. BMX brakes suck. I want a BMX frame with HS33 mounts like the Leeson? BMX is it??

Also the BMX cranks on the mod looks like a good idea. BMX BB's should come over to mtb, theyre way easier to use/setup and maintain, plus they don't break.

Inspired is nice. Try and loose the sus forks (if your wrist can take it), and maybe get a kingz tensioner, looks a bit slack even with the 1/2 link chain. Oooo and the right handed rear brake lever is wierd :S (but i know america has opposite sides)

Any new vids coming out soon from you man?

If you rode a mod, how can you expect to be too tall for a 24"? :P

Looks lovely man.

Hope it suits your style a bit more than the mod - always thought it looked a bit restricting.

If your wrist's that bad - maybe see a doctor? I'd stop riding untill it clears up, for shure.

I want one now :(

Pose mother f**ker, pose!! f**k yeeea, all moody n shit.

:P Bike looks bangin man. Shame about your wrists. why not try one of those power balls to build the muscles around it?

Power ball.

I think a powerball that would make it worse. Using it in any manner seems to make it worse.

Edited by sayshell

I was going to do that, but my normal bmx u-brake setup is more than good enough.

I welded v brake mounts onto my old parkinson frame...the brake was immense but was far too grabby :( then i got another parkinson and a half decent u brake=perfecto :D

Really like the inspired, some shorter sus forks would make that perfect!

I welded v brake mounts onto my old parkinson frame...the brake was immense but was far too grabby :( then i got another parkinson and a half decent u brake=perfecto :D

Really like the inspired, some shorter sus forks would make that perfect!

but its the shortest fork i can get :( all the other ones are either non-qr 20 and will break off after a 180 and the other ones are 6lbs or heavier.

Looks good!

I vote for keeping the susp fork and maybe just lowering it a little. I'm looking forward to see some new videos when you ride it.

Oooo and the right handed rear brake lever is wierd :S (but i know america has opposite sides)

It's the UK riders that are weird :P they are the only ones riding with the rear left and front right on bicycles. Rest of the world does the other.

Looks good!

I vote for keeping the susp fork and maybe just lowering it a little. I'm looking forward to see some new videos when you ride it.

It's the UK riders that are weird :P they are the only ones riding with the rear left and front right on bicycles. Rest of the world does the other.

I actually tried reversing them for a while. I think of my rear brake as the dominant one and if your right handed it makes sense to have it on that side I guess.