Few Pics From Blackpool Today..

TrialsDisplay.co.uk

I like the pictures guys. Id really like to try and ride Blackpool one day.

How long have you had those carbon forks for? :blink:

since tyhe end of 2003 and they are awesome still...... thanks for the comment guys i have only just started back ridin as i took the winter off because i needed some time away (Y)

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 11 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mate you can't i ride for ribo direct and they aint white they are white/ silver/ snakeskin lol p.i.m.p.

Let me get this straight you ride for ribo to advertise their products, yet you are riding with a product which effectively to the consumer does not exist so therefore is not helping sales with ribos in anyway atall lol.

cool pics (Y)

ribo shoes do exist!!

ok, you cant get them in the same colour as the team ones, but it still advertises the product, the compant logo is still displayed, and it still advertises the fact that these shoes perform well.

I think the fact that ribo treat theit team riders to their own choice of colour is a good thing.

slinger's hot pink snakeskin ones!, lol and i remember gille having spiderman ones once too, lol

rob

ribo shoes do exist!!

ok, you cant get them in the same colour as the team ones, but it still advertises the product, the compant logo is still displayed, and it still advertises the fact that these shoes perform well.

I think the fact that ribo treat theit team riders to their own choice of colour is a good thing.

slinger's hot pink snakeskin ones!, lol and i remember gille having spiderman ones once too, lol

rob

i know they exist but surely it's not good advertising shoes which the consumer may be interested in but cannot get for themselves?