What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Your Bike?

onza boy27

was it a deus xc perchance?

no but i had it for a while and i reckon my crank bolts were a tad on the loose side which caused it to self combust shame really......... but i didnt pay for it got it with the pair of cranks free of charge

I don't break anything on my trials bike really, worst is an exploding try-all free wheel that was two months out of warranty and a pedal body. My mountain bike is a whole different story though, broke a set of rockshox argyle forks, loads of chains, mechs, shifters, avid juicy 3 brake lever (doing an endo, was ultimate ggnaarrrrrrr!), bearings, a tyre, things like that.

Probably buying a neon.

I also:

I snap alot of chains:

4 KHE's, 3 KMC's, snapped a halfords chain the day i got it. :P

Onza Cranks

Echo Cranks

Onza front and rear hub

Magura Leaver

3x Magura hoses

My dad run over my bike, bending my onza forks.

Snapped bashplate bolts.

Snapped pedal cages

Bent Magura clamp bolts

Charlie.

Edited by neonneon

I have probably snapped about 4 chains and bent god know how many chain rings. Once somehow my rear mech kind of turned back on it's self where the hanger had bent really badly, so i kind of ripped off what was left of it, shortened the chain and rode home haha what a nighmare! Good old merlin!!!!

i cracked my czar ivan after 2 weeks (Y) ripped v-brake mounts off me urban forks :D flat spotted my new tr rim :- snapped chains, pedal cages as most people do :D x plenty more breaks to come :rolleyes:

LOL was well funny when your chain snapped at the cattle market!

I bent a Hope disc rotar, snapped a chain, broke like 10 brake cables, recked 3 sets of snail cams, bent 2 sets of chain tugs, snapped a cheap monty hub axle, broke 2 freewheels, took a chunk out of my Echo Lite frame (side hopping) and then I had some Onza T-bird cranks on my Echo and the chain wore through the frame. Oh well it happens ;)

Cracked my levelboss frame, snapped my hydroxx frame snapped my xtp2 frame, snapped monty forks, snapped like 100000000 chains / magura hosing, bent disc rotors. broke bashplates levers snapped 2 try all rims,

Both my arms at the same time etc..................

Ross.

snapped chains, frames, brake levers, brake pads, blew up a king hub, snapped cranks, bent rotors, took a mattock to my old mission frame but all of that pales in comparison to puting a trials uk/ vizbikes sticker on my python!! (older riders will get the reference!)

I ve had the same as every one else in broken bike parts. snapped frames, forks, chains, wheels folds, broken bones, cuts, catheters(?spelling?) ect...

but the worst thing i have ever done while on my bike was take both set of house keys to bristol for a ride leaving the missus (with no money/keys/food) to walk nearly 15 miles to her parents place to get a spare set.

oooops!!!

:0(

but you having a tube up the willy was quite bad too!!!