Jon Mack - Pallet Playtime

JonMack

Just the one so far... no idea why some of the higher priced frames don't put inserts in from standard!!

My Echo only has one Alloy thread left now... the rest are all helicoiled!

I am just behind the field by the pub... straight over the road. And Rob is about 100 metres closer.

Ah fair enough, yeah confuses me too, would save ham fisted idiots stripping them and tapping them out to M6 too!

Haha brilliant, we'll have to ride together again soon mate, seems like Weston is actually getting a decent number of riders, we're up to 4!!

Whats the tune home boi? Me thinks im baggzying a spot at yours in the summer and riding with you =]

Bangarang - Silver Spoon

Really easy to watch.. nice pallet set up as well :) .

I like the way you up to front (Y) .

Im going for a ride now after watching that :P.

sweeeet video .

Dave x

Thanks a lot man haha :) glad you liked it,

Jon

: you went mod? :o no way. By far no where near as controlled compared to the stock but loving you work :) Has to be said that even though it was repetitive you could see the slight improvements. Nice work. But get back on the stock PLEASE!!! :P

Tom

I thought the aspect ratio was screwed a bit at first, then I just realised how tall and skinny you are. :lol:

I too thought this.

keep the abuse coming :P

Here's my abuse to you Mr Mack...

No wonder you got "Straight Edge" tattooed on your chest, its because that's exactly what you are a bloody straight edge ha ha.

Anyway here's the nice bit.

I really liked that vid man it was a feel good summery kind of video that's made me want to ride.

: you went mod? :o no way. By far no where near as controlled compared to the stock but loving you work :) Has to be said that even though it was repetitive you could see the slight improvements. Nice work. But get back on the stock PLEASE!!! :P

Tom

Last time I rode stock was around 2003, so I think you might have me confused with someone else :/

Bring your camera out tonight/tomorrow! There's a chance my chain will snap, one link split apart the other night, so we could get a good bail on cam. ;)

:P It's on.

Here's my abuse to you Mr Mack...

No wonder you got "Straight Edge" tattooed on your chest, its because that's exactly what you are a bloody straight edge ha ha.

Anyway here's the nice bit.

I really liked that vid man it was a feel good summery kind of video that's made me want to ride.

Hahah nice one :P Glad you like it, really glad it's making people want to go out and ride too, guess that can only be a good thing!