Stop The Presses!

Papa Manual

Speech by John Howard on Immigration:

"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia."

"However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand."

"This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle."

"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society. Learn the language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

No idea what he thinks about gays though, nout wrong with queers really anyway, they're just people, who like bum. Tic likes bum and we all accept him

Later in 1988, Howard elaborated his opposition to multiculturalism by saying "To me, multiculturalism suggests that we can't make up our minds who we are or what we believe in."[33] In line with "One Australia's" rejection of Aboriginal land rights, Howard said the idea of an Aboriginal treaty was "repugnant to the ideals of One Australia"[33] and commented "I don't think it is wrong, racist, immoral or anything, for a country to say 'we will decide what the cultural identity and the cultural destiny of this country will be and nobody else."[41]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Howard

a faggot, or a fudgepacker, or a fairy cake, it is kinda meant to be offensive.

All of these are nice things to say though...

"You're a faggot" = "I would compare you to a tasty meat product"

"You're a fudge packer" = "You are a vital part of the chain which allows me to pick up fudge in Tescos. Without you there would be mountains of unpacked fudge. Heaven Forbid!"

"You're a fairy cake" = Well, everyone loves cakes so I don't even need to write the translations here..

It's true though, for God's sake, if you don't like being called Gay, don't show you're Gay, I don't get offended by someone calling me straight, do I? Infact, I'm going to take this to the 10 Downing Street, if we're not allowed to call Gay's Gay, they're not allowed to call Straight people Straight, fair, right?! This is why the jokes on the back of Penguin chocolate bars are so crap, no one can laugh at anything anymore.

Yeah i miss the days when Penguin jokes were just Rascist and homophobic slander...that's where this country has gone wrong, bring back gay jokes on Penguin wrappers i say.

It's not that you're not allowed to call gays Gay, it's that you're not allowed to make jokes insulting the fact that they are gay...good luck on your trip to downing street...you go tell those gay people not to call you straight!

Edited by Iain C

Speech by John Howard on Immigration:

"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia."

"However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand."

"This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle."

"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society. Learn the language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

No idea what he thinks about gays though, nout wrong with queers really anyway, they're just people, who like bum. Tic likes bum and we all accept him

Haha, yeah I've read that one before. I agree with it in a lot of ways minus the god bothering crap.

I agree with it in a lot of ways minus the god bothering crap.

Same here, but it's kinda relavent even still I think, much the same as england, although society now isn't nearly so religious, it's still religion over the past few hundred years that has shaped the commonly accepted ways in which we act and how we live our lives, even if it no longer plays a part in day to day life.

It's true though, for God's sake, if you don't like being called Gay, don't show you're Gay

LOL

And in the same school of thought.. if you don't want to be called a nigger, paint yourself white.

The quote below is post is blatantly fake :o

Edited by nichols_sam

I used to have a picture of tomm giving some bloke a delicious blow job.. but its been deleted from my album

i wanted to contribute, but now i have nothing of worth :(

Sam, I knew that this would go down hil las soon as you got involved. Please tell me you're drinking that shitty Carlsberg and not my beers.

yeah, about that..

its still 8hrs 35mins till payday