Ashton 24" Vid

Ross McArthur

Loved this vid ross. Song works well, riding flows, and the only thing that lets you down is the fact you fell off when skidding into the birds. If you didn't fall off then it would be a very good video. Instead....its just good.

Probably one of your best i would say.

just let it die, frame it and put it on your wall.

You have no loyalty to anything do you.

You're gettin' bigger and bigger...Keep it up, Ross! B)(Y)

Cheers Tadas, will do, you push me too much not too.

loved it, for sure you suit that style going to download it, and who is that at the end :giggle: see you at cumbu hope the weather holds

It might be eeeerm, you! lol yea man, Cambu is going to be fun.

First couple of moves looked a bit bland, but then it gets super explosive :o with some aggressive moto styling on the rocks section with some classy street. Ace vid (Y)

I intended to "build up" the riding. The first couple of moves is the type of riding I do all the time and wanted to show my "style", not just massive drops onto down slopes, because my friend, thats not something I do a lot lol.

Cheers for the comment.

Hohooooo you got such a nice style not too smooth but very inspiring and fun to watch, you sure know how to get do most of trials its so much fun compere to a normal trials vid...

Your right man, im not smooth at all. My riding consists of a lot of bumping off things, throwing myself about and hoping for the best, so staying smooth is not something I think about.....that much lol.

Loved this vid ross. Song works well, riding flows, and the only thing that lets you down is the fact you fell off when skidding into the birds. If you didn't fall off then it would be a very good video. Instead....its just good.

Probably one of your best i would say.

Cock....but your right. What I should have done is, skid, put one foot down and made a two fingered peace sign at the camera....Damn why didnt I think of that at the time....at the end of the day, the skid was about banter and thats what it shows...I think.

Funny thing was, I took a few shots of the riding into the birds from different angles and they just kept coming back.....for the bread a wee smelly woman had dropped. he he

Cheers man, I agree its one of my best, probably not just because of my improved riding but because more thought was put into the filming and editing.

See you this weekend for more banter.

Good stuff man, keep it up :) more please

I've not totally ran out of lines to show off B)

That was mega! it had Ryan leech right through it! great video there! LOVED the Potato Wedgies! MEGA! Some awesome lines and a joy to watch.

I did watch this the other day at work and have been so busy and not been near a pc at nights, would normaly have posted alot sooner!

What frame you going for now :( that thing was lush!

Man hugs,

Towler

Thank's. What was it in the video that you would like to be trying?

I dont know yet, maybe the new Ashton 24". I'll see how the welding holds up. I tried an Inspired for about 6 month's and didnt like it too much.

It was a good example of how you're meant to ride a 24" bike. I liked the manual stuff, like when you manualed up to that fence and hopped on it, I can't trust myself to do that yet! And the line near the end with the grey boxes, that was a clever find!

That was mega! it had Ryan leech right through it! great video there! LOVED the Potato Wedgies! MEGA! Some awesome lines and a joy to watch.

I did watch this the other day at work and have been so busy and not been near a pc at nights, would normaly have posted alot sooner!

What frame you going for now :( that thing was lush!

Man hugs,

Towler

Dont worry about it son.

I know, i was watching it once i had finnished it and thought, man someone is going to say that about the Leechy type riding, it had to be you didnt it. ^_^

The potato wedgies were no where near your standard son but enjoys doing them all the same.

The frame can be fixed man, its not totaly dead yet.

Cheers for the support.

It was a good example of how you're meant to ride a 24" bike. I liked the manual stuff, like when you manualed up to that fence and hopped on it, I can't trust myself to do that yet! And the line near the end with the grey boxes, that was a clever find!

hey man, you'll get it one day. keep trying. Yea, that rail line kinda slowed the vid down a bit but it was a fun(scary) line

lovly smooth style you got going on there

enjoyed watching that liked the music too!

good job

at 2:10(countdown,on the forum vid) i noticed the entrance to a tunnel? looks pretty rideable? tried it?

Thanks bud.

Dont you worry, I couldnt fit all the lines I have into one vid.

Give me a few weeks ;)

Nice video man, Who was the tune by?

If your looking for it I think the albums called Comfort Eagle. Thanks for the comment.

Cake - Building a religion

by the way Vimeo's set to private

DOH! >_< I'll sort that today, if not, in the house tonight. Cheers for letting me know.