My Brute Thread

Jitters

Thinking about it, it doesn't help at all to keep posting your link in here - unless it was on the first page and you might get a pupil. That's becuase you don't gain any points from being fought, so it's kinda pointless unless you're just in it for the glory.

Best thing to do is spam everywhere with your link.

The only thing i haven't figured out yet is what's the lowest level you can fight (relative to yours) where you'll get 2 exp points for winning. I fought a level 1 guy and i only got 1 exp point. I thought you got 2 for winning and 1 for loosing no matter what. :S

Thinking about it, it doesn't help at all to keep posting your link in here - unless it was on the first page and you might get a pupil. That's becuase you don't gain any points from being fought, so it's kinda pointless unless you're just in it for the glory.

Best thing to do is spam everywhere with your link.

The only thing i haven't figured out yet is what's the lowest level you can fight (relative to yours) where you'll get 2 exp points for winning. I fought a level 1 guy and i only got 1 exp point. I thought you got 2 for winning and 1 for loosing no matter what. :S

over a 2 level difference you only get 1 point win or lose. Doesn't give you more points if you beat someone over two levels higher :(