Inspired Fourplay

ilikeriding

in my humble opinion 170 cranks are fine

thease frames can deffo be ridden in bmx style or trialsy style.

ive seen fred judd do the most mahoosive gap to front ive ever seen on an inspired.

and as said before, its just setup.

:)

Edited by Christophe'

I run middleburns rs pro they work fine :huh: i think there 170 or 175.

Have you not seen Dave M or Danny Mac, Ali C etc.. riding there Inspired :blink:

yeah but they're really good riders they could probably sidehop a dh bike bar height, it would be easier to see how much it wold affect my riding looking at videos with riders that are less skilled

yeah but they're really good riders they could probably sidehop a dh bike bar height, it would be easier to see how much it wold affect my riding looking at videos with riders that are less skilled

I can sidehop bar height on my 24UK, with 22-16, no front brake and hard tires. I don't tell anyone though... :unsure:

TGS is possible on 24s but that isn't really the point...

Oh I have run cranks 165 and 175, both felt fine. It fact I would say the 175 are better.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there..

i'm going to try and hi-jack this thread..

i recently acquired an inspired and i'd like some bar 'n stem advice please- i'm currently running the bar/stem i had on my bionic which is a 130 x 17mm pazzaz stem and monty risers...it feels nice, but it is a bit high for the bike i think..?

i have some deity bars (like this) which feel rather nice..but i don't know what stem to put with them..

it needs to be 25.4mm...and i guess around 110 in length?

any ideas?

cheers..

• 2 years later...