Mathew Smith Video One!

..::littlesam::..

I saw a sidehop and a backwheel.. pointless imo.. sorry.

I agree with him on this one. Should have named it a few clips instead of a video...I thought it was Ben Lazenbys video all over again.

oh my god , you are the total new Danny Max guy what ever his name is , come on I mean is that drop gap real at 4.56 and that tap to back was seriously impressive at 4.39.

Keep up the good work mate!

jokes gone :| you attually took it one step too far

lmao its a piss tek, we all saw ur clip on TT, there not even 48 inch [u](46)[/u] unlike your erm what was it? 39 [u](45), okay good life doing lines now.

:/

so a few failed side hops and a backwheel to rail, from a boy that clearly wants to be benlazenby, not just by dress code, camera angles, video style and hair style but even technique. how funny... u cant polish shit man

and lol at huge big headed go that u had at ryan on msn, cus he called ur shit video shit

Edited by Adrian

Yeah mate,

And his were 38" weve all just seen it on the shittest video ever posted (Y)

Why slag him off like that? to be honest not one of those sidehops are under 46 which is decent :S

so what if its only sidehops, he just whacked a vid up to see what people think and you slate him for the way he dresses?

Why slag him off like that? to be honest not one of those sidehops are under 46 which is decent :S

so what if its only sidehops, he just whacked a vid up to see what people think and you slate him for the way he dresses?

Tbf mate, Your mate done the exact same thing to me in a video i put i tt of a sidehop, Ive deleted it know but the comments were there, And ive been told by someone those sidehops are 45/46. not 48 as claimed.

Tbf mate, Your mate done the exact same thing to me in a video i put i tt of a sidehop, Ive deleted it know but the comments were there, And ive been told by someone those sidehops are 45/46. not 48 as claimed.

I dont care about the inch pinching flower, its not me style but theres no need to comment on the way he dresses, thats nothing to do with his riding or something you should be able to slate.

I dont care about the inch pinching flower, its not me style but theres no need to comment on the way he dresses, thats nothing to do with his riding or something you should be able to slate.

I would love you to show me where ive slated how he dresses in this topic.

Edited by Connor Powell

its funny that when ever matt smith is involved in a thread (even when he's banned!) the whole thing turns into an argument.

grow up

even to the extent where hes pm'd me because he know im right, and hes so desperate to prove otherwise. ull never be ben man. gutted