Mathew Smith Video One!

..::littlesam::..

[people think] that trials is JUST bmx/freeride ffs

Er what? lol

That was painful to watch. I can't quite work out who in this thread is being serious, but from the comments I think it's clear trials videos have hit a new low. Sort it out! I'm sure you can make an interesting video with more than one move in it, so let's see it!

that video makes me never want to ride street again,

seriously get some variation in there, sidehop's were reasonable height but unless your damon or another big dick you cant get away with just posting a sidehop.

oh my lord hahaha look at your legs! twigs that you painted black.

hahaha

Prob worst vid have seen in ages!

more like my life

i think the two types of trials vids are.

the worst tgs vids that get shed loads of comments cause theyre so crap

and the good vids with stuff that people actually make that get loads of comments cause theyre good

Edited by Adrian

it makes me laugh how the starter of this post has obviously been banned yet, a lot of people are breaking trials forum rules bye abusing the rider in thie video even moderators.......................

it makes me laugh how the starter of this post has obviously been banned yet, a lot of people are breaking trials forum rules bye abusing the rider in thie video even moderators.......................

Er what? lol

That was painful to watch. I can't quite work out who in this thread is being serious, but from the comments I think it's clear trials videos have hit a new low. Sort it out! I'm sure you can make an interesting video with more than one move in it, so let's see it!

Tomm isn't being abusive, he's merely making a point which a lot of people (including me) would agree with. Moderators are allowed to have opinions too, regardless of whether you feel the same way.

If you don't like what you hear then go somewhere else ;).

Tomm isn't being abusive, he's merely making a point which a lot of people (including me) would agree with. Moderators are allowed to have opinions too, regardless of whether you feel the same way.

If you don't like what you hear then go somewhere else ;).

joe mahar?

joe mahar?

maybe the case,

He could hardly comment on the riding :P

It not really abuse when your commenting on a video put on to the forum just to piss people off,

No doubt The mod's/ anyone would have a go at a rider like this in any serios-NORMAL video, unless the rider pushes it on him self (as mat/sam have).

Edited by D A N N Y

have fun riding 24

I dunno why you guys thing anyone who didn't like the video rides 24", does freeride and hates any unless its a vid with 360 spins in.

I ride 26", in a compy style, and am about as far away from 'ridign a 24' as possible. And yet I thought the vid was shit.

Music taste ( I quite liked it) and clothing aside, if the rider made all the sidehops (by that I mean stayed on) then thats cool, but he didn't.

He can sidehop fairly high by the looks of things, I would have thought he can gap pretty well too? And maybe do some other sort of move, such a a wheelswap to gap, whatever. Put some variation in and it'd make it a much better vid.

I dunno why you guys thing anyone who didn't like the video rides 24", does freeride and hates any unless its a vid with 360 spins in.

I ride 26", in a compy style, and am about as far away from 'ridign a 24' as possible. And yet I thought the vid was shit.

Music taste ( I quite liked it) and clothing aside, if the rider made all the sidehops (by that I mean stayed on) then thats cool, but he didn't.

He can sidehop fairly high by the looks of things, I would have thought he can gap pretty well too? And maybe do some other sort of move, such a a wheelswap to gap, whatever. Put some variation in and it'd make it a much better vid.

i was joking, jeez, mat only brought out the vid cos he knew it would annoy quite alot of people, he can do quite alot of other stuff, he just gets fun out of annoying people like you, but meh.

mat can wear whatever clothes he wants, the whole point of SKINNY FIT JEANS are to make your legs look skinny.

but whatever, get a life.

Edited by timmorley

I am yet to see him do anything other than a sidehop when I have ridden with him!

he's ridden with u like 5 times or something, the last time he rode with u it was raining, but meh, we rode for like 10 mins, if u think all he can do is sidehop then your really as stupid as i thought.