Jcb Tough Phone

Ladd

sony K810i

f**king awesome. i have the same problem as you, any phone slightly fragile just disintegrates!

iv had mine for over a year and had no problems at all. the ammount of hard hits its taken and dust, grime sand. its great.

if i were you id contact craig taylor, he used to work for a phone shop so knows whats what more than most

Iv'e got a Motorolla V3, had it for about a year now. Scratched like hell and a few cracks on the front screen. Its also dropped more times than anyone on this forum uses the toilet and still works for texting and phoning people (which is all I do on it)

Ginger Allen

Admittedly these are tough phones. when i temporarily used one for 2 months they keyboard broke because of 10,000 texts in that time period... :)

I have a Samsung M110, or something?

Suppost to be really strong, which it is, apart from I've cracked the screen casing.

Has a rubbery case, and I can throw it about, run it over in my car, mate ran it over in his van, it's fine! It's splash proof too... I threw it in a puddle to test it, and it was fine.

Was only around £50 too, sim free. Holds about 200 texts, does all the usual phone stuff. Nothing fancy, but it does the job!

I have a Samsung M110, or something?

Suppost to be really strong, which it is, apart from I've cracked the screen casing.

Has a rubbery case, and I can throw it about, run it over in my car, mate ran it over in his van, it's fine! It's splash proof too... I threw it in a puddle to test it, and it was fine.

Was only around £50 too, sim free. Holds about 200 texts, does all the usual phone stuff. Nothing fancy, but it does the job!

yeah ive seen them, they look good. would rather prefure the jcb phone, whats the cheapest they sell em' for?