K-124 Good Boy Vid - All Things

Rago muffin

Hey,

Ive been riding this new K-124 Goodboy proto frame and its pritty sweet. Heres the vid, i wasnt majorly pleased with the edit or the clips in it but thought it was time to send a vid;

or

http://www.vimeo.com/4855663

and heres an old leeson vid for comparrison if anyones interested

Major thanks to Adam and the Tartys guys, and also to PhatPads Mike :D

Hope you enjoi, but let me know your feelings, Thanks Joel

loved that start

loved the middle

loevd the end

great all round video. What do you tihnk of the frame, woudl you have one over your currnet leeson ?

anteater, buffalo, camel, duck, elephant, frog, goat, hyena, iguana, jackal, kuala bear, lemur, monkey, (g)nar whale, octopus, penguin, quail, rhinosoraus, stingray, tricerertops, umbrella bird, veloceraptor, walrus, x-ray bird, zebra.

Vid was ok. I've seen better, like phil feeney. innit. lol. haha...

Vimeo link doesn't seem to work.

Good, fun video - makes me excited about moving to London, can't wait to ride some of those spots!

Dude when you moving to london! cant wait to have anuva rider about :D where abouts you moving to?

great all round video. What do you tihnk of the frame, woudl you have one over your currnet leeson ?

hmm im not sure still lol, pros and cons, hopefully when this frame comes out it will be ultimate

Ride on Saturday?

ADAM IT IS ONNN CANT WAIT

anteater, buffalo, camel, duck, elephant, frog, goat, hyena, iguana, jackal, kuala bear, lemur, monkey, (g)nar whale, octopus, penguin, quail, rhinosoraus, stingray, tricerertops, umbrella bird, veloceraptor, walrus, x-ray bird, zebra.

Tamp :P

I'm moving down next Saturday, so got lots to sort out!! I'm moving to Brockley, so i'm just south of the river - so about 8 mins to southbank! I really can't wait - its going to be awesome. I need to make a map or list of all the places to ride as i was down friday and saturday viewing flats etc and i lost count of all the places i want to hit. Are there many guys down in London town?

You forgot something with Y.

I'm moving down next Saturday, so got lots to sort out!! I'm moving to Brockley, so i'm just south of the river - so about 8 mins to southbank! I really can't wait - its going to be awesome. I need to make a map or list of all the places to ride as i was down friday and saturday viewing flats etc and i lost count of all the places i want to hit. Are there many guys down in London town?

Sweet as, not too far from me, i live in stockwell, me and adam are out on sat, so come join us, my number is 07835403877, bare spots to sess! theres unfortunately not many local riders :(

I loved how you use like the momentum from going onto the back wheel and then stright into a gap it makes thos massive gaps up look easy :P

Yer the vimeo doesn't work it's just a black screen with no sound :\

Adam (Y)