Looking For Some Testers

that NBR dude

Afternoon all,

Lets get right down to it. I'm looking for some people to test out a product for me. I'd prefer people of varying styles (20"/26"/street/comp) to give me some feedback on concepts and any flaws/design tweaks needed.

So, I'm looking for 4 people to test a prototype bashing, designed to work with 18tooth screw on sprockets. There will be 2 types, full ring and half ring, so would like 2 people to test each one. At the moment, I dont have any pics or anything as they are going into the workshop during the week to be made, so just judging interest. I aim to get the prototypes available within the next week or so, depending on the workshops load.

The difference with these bashrings is they are made out of Lexan (similar to acrylic), an incredibly strong yet light weight plastic. The full ring is around 20grams and the halfring around 10grams.

These are designed more for the UCI market as a light weight precautionary measure, however I'd like to see how these will hold up on street as well.

If anyone would like to give one a go, let me know

Afternoon all,

Lets get right down to it. I'm looking for some people to test out a product for me. I'd prefer people of varying styles (20"/26"/street/comp) to give me some feedback on concepts and any flaws/design tweaks needed.

So, I'm looking for 4 people to test a prototype bashing, designed to work with 18tooth screw on sprockets. There will be 2 types, full ring and half ring, so would like 2 people to test each one. At the moment, I dont have any pics or anything as they are going into the workshop during the week to be made, so just judging interest. I aim to get the prototypes available within the next week or so, depending on the workshops load.

The difference with these bashrings is they are made out of Lexan (similar to acrylic), an incredibly strong yet light weight plastic. The full ring is around 20grams and the halfring around 10grams.

These are designed more for the UCI market as a light weight precautionary measure, however I'd like to see how these will hold up on street as well.

If anyone would like to give one a go, let me know

Hi I would like to be one of the testers. im a street basher so I could put them through there paces and find any week points in them ( if there is any)

Shotgun tester,

I want to get into a street style, and i'm a beginner with serious cahonas, so in short, i'll be bailing and falling alot... I.E. giving it serious abuse and seeing how well it will hold up to my noobishness :)

Edited by Herr.Wolfkatze

I think id give one a run for its money, Fairly smooth but i can be a bit of a basher at times. Would post a video but its like a year old, You've seen me ride a few times before though.

Yea I did have you in mind actually Connor. Having seen you ride at the DJ ride, you've got loads better since i last saw you.

if its like acyrilic then wont is just smash as acyrilic is extreamly brittal.

That's what the prototyping stage is for, to find out. From what I can find, Lexan should be less brittle than acrylic.

Just so you people know Lexan plastic is of a similar sort of strength to it's equivilant thickness in bullet proof glass. That is why they use it in programs like mythbusters as a protectice screen when using explosives.

Was talking to Luke Rainbird about Middleburn ones. If the concept works, then I might look into Middleburn ones :)

Can remember you mentioning these many moons ago, well a few months back, sounds good, i'd defo test a middleburn one if you made one up.

I hope all these people realise that they will have to remove their current freewheel/sprocket off the crank? An obvious thing but i know it's not the easier thing in the world.

I'm not looking to test by the way.

Yer i did