Trials-uk

shnoof

If you didnt know T-UK are seriously fooked up!

Try a search on it (Y)

um dont know what you can do really,

trading standards? bit over the top but chances are its the only way your going to get your money back!/get something done about it

Edited by Rob Brodie

Yet again trials UK have demonstrated that they are the best trials company to go for if you don't actually want the part you ordered

T-UK suck ass. DO NOT USE!!!!

Use Tarty bikes. they are more expensive but they do price matching, also if you get a problem you can actually contact them the 1st time you ring them, unlike t-UK where you will have to call him 10 times and send him 20 threatening emails.

post-16924-1245667667_thumb.jpg

post-16924-1245666438_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gogz-

They used to be really good, and just gone down hill - danko's a tit! period or just a period :P

The fact hes not atually been jailed or murderd by now is amazing.

ive seen a few people order things and not get it =/

why hes not just had a sale on all of the stock he had left and got shut of everythink and then paked in i do not know, seems weird to me and all this started before rockman's came out and there now on his website,

so hes obviosly updating his website aswell.

people are bound to know where he's living, someone needs to go down there and get some info off him, in a totally violent way :)

still cant beat tarty! even if he was to get back up and running and you knew youd get the parts, id still stick with tarty and the lads, where your allways get top service

Edited by Seabasss

He's a really nice guy in person, I ride with him sometimes. But when it comes to T-UK he's a cock. And all of hios stock is in his garage. Haha.

Being nice in person is the whole package, not just being a cool guy. He's not nice in person, he's a lazy scamming b*****d that has annoying a large portion of the trials community.

Going by that, he's not a nice person.

He's Probably looking on here now you know!. He might have turned his phone off.

I've never used Trials-Uk, I'd rather use Tarty Bikes its a little different on prices but Guaranteed IT WILL GET TO YOU AND THEY WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING WRONG!.

I love Tarty Bikes I'm sure most people on this forum do.

Oak.

Out of all the stories i have seen on here, you are actually quite lucky that you have recieve any bars at all, but still he should have sent you the correct bars ! I wish you the best of luck getting it sorted man.

Adam (Y)

Out of all the stories i have seen on here, you are actually quite lucky that you have recieve any bars at all, but still he should have sent you the correct bars ! I wish you the best of luck getting it sorted man.

Adam (Y)

There called tryall punching for a reason and nows your one and only chance to use them, find where he lives and just hit him rapidly with the bar's and half way threw swap them around and hit him with the other side,

by the time you have done your tryall punchingbars will have gained a rise and become the same geo as the ones you orderd :P ,

I also hope you get this matter sorted, your well in your rights he should be giving you the bars just baced on the fact no ones putting buisiness his way.

he also got around this a few years back, a matter that dident get issued on trials forum, as he dident have the option of choosing colours on rims-bars-boosters and so on, so if you orderd the stuff thinking youd picked a colour but you atually dident order that colour and would sometimes get some random colour rim like magnolia :P.

Then once this matter got sorted on one of his website updates around a year or so ago, is when people were then getting nothing-wrong parts,

people have said your lucky for getting the bars, but as your on the forum your unlucky for not seeing one of the many posta trying to discurage t-uk sales

I think I must be one of the lucky lucky people who has received something from him, and it was the right part.

Ordered a King Drive Shell from him as they were much cheaper than anywhere else, saw 2 days later on here that he was ripping people off and I started worrying, then got my part 2 days after that.

I think I was lucky, and will definitely think twice before ordering again, especially anything of any value.

Frooty

Guest itstroy08

You say they suck, but i saw someone who is actully sponsered by them in bristol on the weekend, he says there pretty good, but just make sure you order by phone or leave loads of messages saying exactly what you want when buying.

Also there is a lot of cheap deals on there.

Oh and dont forget!

Tartybikes do scam also;

They dont send you free stickers when you buy a rim =[.

:lol: just had to say it.

Love them really.