Best Trials Video Made?

nickdonboy

Oh and forgot , the other one that amazes me is Bangor Ali C.

HELLO! (Y)

uploading now for you, will put link in

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

I really have so many that inspired me. I think maybe not the best, but a BIG BIG favourite of mine is Zoo 30...that was a turning point in trials for me. As was zoo video 19! Beast!

If I had to choose one, and only one, I think Riki Murata from canberra trials would win. Such a good video, awesome rider to watch, so in control and pulling big moves and big tricks. Riders like him are so hard to come by and vids (I think Alex Markwart made it) like this are just amazing to watch....

Youtube Video -> Original Video
Edited by PaRtZ

You're asking alot of me here, so hard to choose.

Well, number 1 has gotta' be Zoo Video 23, no doubt about that, if i hadn't of watched that, i'd have never got into trials.

But for modern day TGS, Damon Video 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7 (No i cant choose haha).

Behind them, no question about it, Danny Foster Underoath.

Iv got it!!!!!!!!

THAT RANDOMNESSSSSSSSS VIDEO think its on the forum some where, makes everyone laugh got tunni cliff init, tony blair, monkey, some guys toe, and a load of guys forcing some poor guy on a rail gap (do it or youll dieeeeeeeeee!) ,

epic-lol

Taring the rail is a form of cheating.

There's a couple, i love tricks and stunts brilliant vid one of the best of all time. My favourite of all time, evolve. Good riding, awesome music, and it looked like the riders enjoyed filming it too! Leaps and bounds love that film! Danny mac's latest is fantastic only thing i dont like is the music it sucks:(

Watched everyday for months on end before going riding. I think that and Revolution made the VCR die. It continued to chew videos repeatedly after.

This is probably my favourite internet video.