80 Empty Cans Of Pringles

PaRtZ

Take up the floorboards in your room and construct a working model of the London Underground Tube system. Perhaps using Hornby trains and ingenuity. (Y)

I've realised my previous idea is impractical and over complicated.

Therefore.....

Construct a working tabletop model of a particle accelerator such as the Large Hadron Collider*. Perhaps using superconducting magnets and ingenuity. (Y)

Impress your friends and relatives with a show of miniture Black Holes and your discovery of the existence of the elusive Higgs boson particle!

*this may require a basic knowledge of Quantum Physics, a comprehensive 'building and contents' insurance policy, and a visit to Maplins.

Edited by middleageman

It was with Smarties tubes, I don't think a cat would be able to reach the bottom of a pringles tube.

If your expecting someone to come over, leave your bedroom door unlocked, stack them all up on the inside of the door, when you hear a knock just say "Come in", then blame them for the mess they have just made.

Make a gigantic drum set out of them, like adapt each one for a different tone/sound, and play a badass 5 minute solo on them.

or how about a directional antenna?

smartie tubes work, (i know) :P and you can stick a hamster ball on the front to make it look like an astronomer

Is it just me that thinks that if you have 80 cans of pringles you should:

A) Get a f**king life.

B ) Get down the gym.

I have a life thanks. It requires sustanance which I absorb via the medium of carrots, sandwiches and lightly roasted potato snacks ie pringles. What your failing to grasp is I didnt just eat 80 cans of pringles in a week for a laugh... well you get the point I wont make you look even more of a tit.

and secondly I dont need to because Id rather do outdoor sports than go to a gym (just personal preference) and if you feel that strongly against it, why are you herem inside on the internet when you could out, having a life and being in the gym? mmm?

• 4 weeks later...