Tour De France 2009

Christophe'

So why was he pissed at not retaining the green jersey?

Could be any number of reasons? Didn't perform like he wished he had? Hadn't prepped for it right? Didn't sleep well the night before? Could be anything, added on to the fact that he's not in the green jersey. It's not about being beaten by whoever gets the yellow jersey for him.

If you wear one of the little gay roadie peaked hats I'm not actually ever going to stop taking the piss out of you.

Hahaha not a f**king chance!

You can't be a cyclist, you don't take any drugs...

I even try to be caffeine free :(

yer f**k off?

All other sensible banter welcome

Don't throw your toys. Yes I'm following. I worked for Cycling Weekly up until yesterday, so I'm not meaning any harm to your precious topic.

How's this for sensible banter: Lance Armstrong is a cunt.

I don't even believe this, just f**ks me off when people can't take a joke THAT WASN'T EVEN AT THEM

Don't throw your toys. Yes I'm following. I worked for Cycling Weekly up until yesterday, so I'm not meaning any harm to your precious topic.

How's this for sensible banter: Lance Armstrong is a cunt.

I don't even believe this, just f**ks me off when people can't take a joke THAT WASN'T EVEN AT THEM

so u think they all take drugs?

And its not a "precious" topic

? weird

so u think they all take drugs?

And its not a "precious" topic

? weird

No, no I don't. JxM is straight edge, I was making a comment directed at him and anyone without a rat up their arse. The cycling world is renowned for being tainted by the use of drugs and blood transfusions. It saddens me as a cycling fan, but I am able to make lighthearted comments about it. You should learn to not snap at them (Y)

Im so shocked at the replies above.

I live my life to ride my bike , and certain idiots feel it fit to throw silly tales.

You're either being a dick on purpose, or I need to spell it out for you. I'll do the 2nd one because you deserve the benefit of the doubt on this one. Unfortunately I'm fickle enough that after this all you'll get is abuse if you come across as such a dick in the future...

I want Lance to win. Why? Because he's the most tested person on the planet for drugs. He has achieved what no-one else has been able to and for that reason every suspects he is doping. I really hope he wins it and that he never gets exposed for doping because I value the integrity of our sport. It was a joke Chris. Now pick up your toys and get back in your box.

No, no I don't. JxM is straight edge, I was making a comment directed at him and anyone without a rat up their arse. The cycling world is renowned for being tainted by the use of drugs and blood transfusions. It saddens me as a cycling fan, but I am able to make lighthearted comments about it. You should learn to not snap at them (Y)

maybe i did :$

You're either being a dick on purpose, or I need to spell it out for you. I'll do the 2nd one because you deserve the benefit of the doubt on this one. Unfortunately I'm fickle enough that after this all you'll get is abuse if you come across as such a dick in the future...

I want Lance to win. Why? Because he's the most tested person on the planet for drugs. He has achieved what no-one else has been able to and for that reason every suspects he is doping. I really hope he wins it and that he never gets exposed for doping because I value the integrity of our sport. It was a joke Chris. Now pick up your toys and get back in your box.

Hey , can you explain your first paragraph?