Bikes You Started On

Started out with a standard Onza T-Pro. Eventually I changed the obvious: pads, forks, front disc, bars, stem and then finally the rear wheel when I went onto a Profile hub.

I then sold that for more than it was worth and purchased myself a Koxx Monsterboy frame and build it up from scratch - rough spec was echo forks, Chris King hubs (front and back), hope disc brakes (front and back), Zoo bars, Try-all Stem, Adamant cranks...was my favourite bike, and my gosh do I regret ever selling it.

Next one?

Watch this space!

Started off on an unbranded frame I got from chainreaction or someone and originally used for bit of XCing.

First bike I bought specifically for trials was a 13" Spec Rockhopper which was superb but got snapped on some dirt jumps we made.

Was well gutted as it was superb, everyone including the bloke at JE James told me at the time that it was too small but I argued it was perfect, had the cheapest yet greatest front V in the world as well!

I started of on a Crescent Edge dirtbike which i put a steel non-suspension fork on and put a shimano diskbrake in the back (which could barely stop the bike at all xD). I learned pedalkick and other small stuff on that one. Then i got my hands on a Monty 230 urban frame which made things a little easier. Then i finally got enough money to buy the bike i have now, a BT Raven 5.0. Things are a liiitle easier now compared to when i had the Crescent bike! :P

• 1 month later...

Saracen fastrax..some £300 XC full seat heigh triple chain ring beast...SR suntour forks....

Made me own bash from the middle ring off the chainset ( just ground the teeth off haha )

Then....

Saracen X-ess 02

Onza woodstock

Zoo pitbull 04

Coustellier St blaize

Zona Zenith

Zona Zenith

Coustellier V2

Also had 2x t-pro's and a Koxx xtp...but they're just for messing around on when big bikes get boring :)