Mat Smith Video 2

Lazenby

Yeah you must of tared about 6 rails in that video and the benches kinell Youve tared that so much it allmost looks like there arnt even any benches in the video

Still the king of editing!!!!!!!!!!

i live in leeds, they ride in leeds and ive noticed benches with tar all over them. And when i rode with them 2 months ago they tarred up a rail when it was not needed.

i live in leeds, they ride in leeds and ive noticed benches with tar all over them. And when i rode with them 2 months ago they tarred up a rail when it was not needed.

I see bloody tar everywhere in Leeds!!!!!! Its sick! Its not needed! The benches on the headrow... when its a hot day the tar becomes soft and when my poor old gran sits down to rest her week legs she gets black shit all over her marks and sparks trousers!

Lmao, can he stay on the wall? Those big sides don't mean a thing if you can't stay on the wall...

And yes, stop taring everything, get a new tyre instead and do some real trials and test some grip...

That is not trials video, get a life.

Edited by 3dd

I see bloody tar everywhere in Leeds!!!!!! Its sick! Its not needed! The benches on the headrow... when its a hot day the tar becomes soft and when my poor old gran sits down to rest her week legs she gets black shit all over her marks and sparks trousers!

mat dosent tar one bench in that video and im pretty sure if he did tar a bench it would be on the back rest, at the top.

so unless your poor gran sit with her feet on the seat and her marks and sparks skinnys on the top of the bench or rails, id be finding other people to be telling :P

and im not having a go at all, CAN 100% see your point its not good but you can see why we tar road rails even if its grippy enuf you still dont want to slip face first into the road, + its not a hand rail its a road barrior so you cant have a dig if your gran's putting her hands where she shoulden :)

if people are using tar for the bottom of the bench thats just wrong but more than likley thats a newbie.

Edited by Seabasss

keep up the good varied work mat (Y)

vary [vair-ee]

var⋅ied, var⋅y⋅ing.

–verb

1. To change or alter, as in form, appearance, character, or substance: to vary one's methods.

2. To cause to be different from something/someone else.

3. To avoid or relieve from uniformity or monotony; diversify: to vary one's diet.

My new favourite on the best trials vids in the world list in which I list the best trials vids of all time which in my opinion consist of the best riding ever.

edit: sorry, I didn't mean best. What's the word... f**k it, I've gone blank!

Edited by Greetings

vary [vair-ee]

var⋅ied, var⋅y⋅ing.

–verb

1. To change or alter, as in form, appearance, character, or substance: to vary one's methods.

3. To avoid or relieve from uniformity or monotony; diversify: to vary one's diet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be too harsh, mats gunna start doing frenhcies

thanks

i love you :$

i loved everysecond of it, i wanted a bum.

on a serious note can see the improvement through out the video towards the end you can tell its recent footage as well. keep up the good varied work mat (Y)

are you retarded? :blink:

vary [vair-ee]

var⋅ied, var⋅y⋅ing.

–verb

i cud nt giv a hairy shit mayteee, tht txt tlk enough 4 u??????

i love you :$

are you retarded? :blink:

lmao you tit