Marino 26inch

Do mavic still make those rims in that lush grey colour? I still got an old mavic 521 cd on red hope mono at home, want another one to match it

Sure do:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=3442

Love that colour

Its Ford marine blue i think, cant be sure without a trip to halfords lol!

think it'd look better with a proper seat though

Yeah it would look cool but i think i would miss the extra clearance of the mini seat.

You're levers look really far round!

ps. where is that spot, looks great

Yeah everyone says that when they ride my bike, maybe i have weird gorilla hands or something.

Its on the seafront at Lowestoft, theres loads of rocks there and they get madder as you go down (Y)

Thanks for the comments :)

Forgot to ask what the finish was like on the frame?

Geo is roughly:

Top tube - 22.5inch

Seat tube - 8.5inch

Chainstays - 15.5inch

BB hight is 14inch from ground

Not sure about the headtube angle, i would guess its the same a a zebdi, which if my memory is correct, was about 74degrees.

I sprayed the frame myself and it came out OK :) The original paint job was very well finished but i didnt like the colour so it had to go!

Yeah sort of, its not super bad, just like it could do with being smoothed off a bit, im not sure how much these frames are new but i got mine for £130 so a few rough edges is nothing to complain of.

The only thing i would say is that there was a line running accross the BB shell threads so the BB doesnt seem to screw in very smoothly. Apart from that its all good.