Sam Nichols

Sam Nichols

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

>_<

Just noticed that my 'Inspired First Ride' video is three months old, so you might like to compare the two, then you will see that everyone should buy an Inspired because it lives up to it's name, it has given me back my spark. I do genuinely feel 'Inspired' by it. All I want to do is ride!

Long live 24. Edited by nichols_sam

good video solid riding and smooth :) although it looks like you've gained weight :o

Thank you.

You're probably right, it's the beer.. I've resigned to the fact that until they make beer significantly less tasty, I will never be skinny.

Very nice riding, I love your style, how long have you been riding for?

Thanks, I started riding Trials some 5/6 years ago but it was on and off mostly, then I gave up and only rode BMX for ages. I wish I'd kept at Trials though, I just lost direction!

Tippity top, gonna have to teach me some of that shit ont tour!

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

That was great. Streety 24" isn't my thing but I loved the mix of smooth lines and trials moves. Vid three on the way?

The next vid will hopefully have some more 'big' lines in, I have quite a few lines that I'd planned for this video but I've had a fair few teething problems with my bike so I decided to just put together what I had.

I like variety, so it's nice that my riding seems to appeal to both streety people and TGS riders alike.

Edited by nichols_sam