Thomas Triboulat

chimpanzyyyy

Im just saying if he wants to do spins ect mabie he will progress more or find stuff easier.

I know but if you watch the vid closely he couldn't do most of this stuffs with a bmx

most of his moves doesn't involve speed :)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

Get a bmx?

That's pretty much the stupidest comment you can possibly post.

It's sad how young riders completely miss the point of riding bikes. The bike doesn't define the way you ride and if more people understood that, perhaps we wouldn't constantly be getting vids full of sidehops from the mod crowd.

It's sad how young riders completely miss the point of riding bikes. The bike doesn't define the way you ride and if more people understood that, perhaps we wouldn't constantly be getting vids full of sidehops from the mod crowd.

same as what i thought.

If he wanted to ride bmx then he would, its cheaper for a start

Not very good to be honest style was horible and didn't rely do much trails stuff just some weird spiny shit that was super sketchy.

Get a bmx?

are you kidding me? 75% of the moves were trials specific and could only be done on a trials bike, 20% were bmx/trials mix moves in which he is not doing them the "bmx" way he is using his front brake to do fj tailwhips and decades like danny mac so he is clearly benefiting from his bike set up, and the other 5% was pure bmx moves, in which he seems to be able to do fine on a mod. So he should get a bmx so he can't do 95% of his riding and be slightly slightly better at 5%?? So what if a bmxer did one pedal kick in a section with 35 bmx moves should they get a trials bike?

Next off this is the kind of rider who is going for really hard tricks. Some people prefer easier tricks and land them clean, some people like to just push the hardest most technical trick possible. He is underrotating some spins and not clearing some gaps, but in this video I saw the biggest 270 to fufanu drop I have ever seen, and that is the first backflip probably ever done on a mod. Awesome video! Their are tons of people mixing trials/bmx moves on stock bikes, why not have some more on mods? I would love to see a 20" version of the fourplay. I would pay 2000$ for that if it existed.

Edited by sayshell

Completely agree with you there mate. I've only recently got back into trials after afew years break and coming on here, i cant believe how narrow minded people are about trials nowadays. Trials is getting over obsticales in any shape or form and if your able to add some flicks, x-ups, spins into it then it's a bonus. That's how it used to be anyway. The other key: fun. That's the whole reason we ride isnt it? And personally i'd be having lots of fun if could ride like that.

Personally, i liked the vid. Lad's got skills and he isnt scared of trying different things. Style wasn't amazing to watch, in the way he mabye looked a tad sketchy? But he pulled the moves off and it did look good. I likey (Y)

Edited by ::CH!P::