My New Rockman Kortz

netto

it's super pimped man. as people say here, so much details

ah, and be carefull with that front hub, it's soooo weak

tnn pads, sure ?

I have seen your vid in OTN, and you brake always craps well. do you grind your rim before de film riding days or it is normal ?

• 3 weeks later...

seriously one of the best looking bikes ive ever laid my eyes upon.....

May i ask what rear pads you are currently using.......are they the new tnn green ones ?

if you know how they compare to the tnn yellow plazmatics id like to hear from you :) AS IM UNSHURE MYSELF WHAT TO GO WITH !

Although im not shure tnn pads are what i should be going with as winter is only around the corner either way drop me a pm or just reply to this thread !

• 10 months later...

Looks mint! i know this is from ages ago this bike but ive jsut built up a kortz myself same pone as this! i have 18 t freewheel and 15tooth rear cog and my chain is either too short or too long i dont know what to do what size cog were you running on the back please?

Looks mint! i know this is from ages ago this bike but ive jsut built up a kortz myself same pone as this! i have 18 t freewheel and 15tooth rear cog and my chain is either too short or too long i dont know what to do what size cog were you running on the back please?

it says he was running 170 cranks on that bike

so I would say 18-16 ...as 18-15 is a bit hard with 170 cranks

Wow this thread is old. I ran 18-15 with 170mm cranks on that bike and had no issues with the tensioner. It always worked perfectly for me. The rear wheel on this bike never failed me. I did change my rims to silver rockrims, but it was for aesthetics. I've been riding a slate 2 for a while, but I just received a new Kortz2 with the 70.5 headangle. I'll post pictures when it's finished.