Urban Assault Vehicle

monkeyseemonkeydo

Sorry if you can't see it ;). Need to get a new set of Inspired stickers off Dave and some Tarty ones from Ads and she'll be done :). Probably not to everyone's tastes but quite fun to do!

dsc05575medium.jpg

dsc05576medium.jpg

dsc05577medium.jpg

Now the question is do I spray the forks as well? There are always going to be white highlights on it (white stickers, pedals, saddle graphics etc) so I think I'll leave them for now but what do we think?

How did you manage the paint job dude? that looks soooooo cool. I have been trying to figure out how to lay up a camo paint job at work for a special order on some combat helmets. and now i cant do that on my bike! but it looks good man really like it do the forks the same and add some chrome and polished parts to break it up.

How did you manage the paint job dude? that looks soooooo cool. I have been trying to figure out how to lay up a camo paint job at work for a special order on some combat helmets. and now i cant do that on my bike! but it looks good man really like it do the forks the same and add some chrome and polished parts to break it up.

As annoying as the kid is, I pretty much followed

I started with a satin black base then using satin brown, green and sand colours did reasonably random striping to build up the colour. I then got the leaf from a fern and used it as a mask and randomly sprayed with the different colours to break up the solid colour regions... Quite fun to do actually!

I did practice on my Beta first but this is the result of first my first attempt:

bikepics-1783706-800.jpg

All good! The plastics on the Beta came out a bit too stripey so the forks were done after and came out more random which is what I did on the Inspired :).

I did practice on my Beta first but this is the result of first my first attempt:

bikepics-1783706-800.jpg

All good! The plastics on the Beta came out a bit too stripey so the forks were done after and came out more random which is what I did on the Inspired :).

Was just about to put the link up to the beta, seen it on trials central :) .. The inspired looks quality (Y)