R.i.p Danny Mcbean

higgzGU!

had him on msn, was a really nice lad on there, never got the chance to meet him however, ill be happy to come up and pay my respects, the ride next sat is a little too early for me to sort trains and hotel out lads?

would they be any other dates on rides for him?

R>I>P fella, words cant even discribe what your familys going threw your loved threw out the uk man (Y)

Its a real shame, all these riders going like this, just makes you think how lucky you really are,

YOUTUBE HIM PEOPLE, THERES SOME REALLY EASY TO WATCH VIDEOS FROM HIM (untill the day I die) :(

Mate that is awesome of you there is going to be a sponsered ride 2 weeks this saturday for him too so maybe thats the one to be at?

R.I.P Danny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its not awesome of me one bit, its the least I could do, add me to msn and ill sort it out if poss :) If i can get a train ticket booked and somewhere to stop im there.

I still can't beleive he is gone.

Everyday you hear about young people dying due to accidents and you feel sorry for them and their family.

But untill you get the news that someone you knew so well has died then you will never know the feeling.

I cant explain it but at first you dont think much of it and then out of now where it hits you and it is the worst feeling possable it makes you feel sick :sick:

R.I.P Danny you will truely be missed.

Rest In Peace Danny boy x

Can't believe im never going to get to ride with you again, or have the laughs and jokes we used to, or simply chill out together :(

You were such a character, you will never be forgotten!

Miss you lots bud, take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx