*mikeyc#biketrials Now In Vimeo

Mike Beck

heres the video guys. im uploading as we speak to several other servers for uploadin.. at the minute only youtube is complete with vimeo on its way with 44% percent!

let me know what you think guys.. personally i think i could of put alot more riding into it and more variation. but again i fail sucseeding a proppa style video. :angry:

vimeo

il post the new websyts for veiwing up later.. as soon as they'v all done.

i need to re-edit the speech/ topic info inside here.. as it isnt anything to speak of or for the video. its just scribble, letting you guys know its on youtube already to veiw, and awaiting other sites to be complete..

#

please try enjoy :unsure:

and let me know whaty you think :kiss:

Mikey~C

x

Edited by Mikey C™

mikey c!

good video fella. it's a shame there's no natural in there, from riding with you in bristol i could tell you are a bit of a natty beast! get some rocks in the next 'un eh ;P

haha B) i will make a natural riding video soon, but usualy its quite difficult to capture all the difficulties with some of these big boulders laying around england :P maybe i could do with someone who's actually got some camera skills along with video editing :giggle: (I.E > Jonny Jones) ^_^lol

wheres the wellingborough footage and you owning me on my own bike? :(

sorrry maytee.. i ride a mod, i didnt want people to think there could of been someone else in my video

Foooking beast like!

Whats your msn pal? x

iv sent yhou a message mate

Yeeees, I filmed some of that B)

Massive shit, mikey, hurry up and do the uni gap.

hold your horses, gota go back yet.. :P but you'l see it mate ;p

awsome man want to come down to yours with ben proper want to ride with you again!

think me and ben are booking off 16th - 22nd nov if thats alright what u rekon man?

Ross..xx :sick:

anytime is cool ross, will have to sort out a nice big ride for when you do come down, let others know! B)

and a big thanks thanks to everyone whos left me a message.. i wasnt expecting half of the comments of thaughts

cheers guys, and cheers Trialparts.net for helping me out , also keiran for my tee's a while back :P

MIKEY C

x