Whats Your Best Gadget ?

Cotty08

My three phones that I always have on me. Samsung i780 for ringing people, blackberry bold 9000 for internet and putting in my opintments and my new HTC touch pro 2 only had it 2 days now and love it, every where I go it turns heads :D.

Why not just use one? :blink:

Why not just use one? :blink:

+1, i can do all that on my phone, you can do all 3 things you use your phone for on the last 2.

apart from having 1 work,and 1 personal phone, or if you travel between different countries a lot(but then youve usually got the money to afford one decent contract). any time a person has 2 or more phones, i instinctively thing drug dealer/show off/general chump.

My three phones that I always have on me. Samsung i780 for ringing people, blackberry bold 9000 for internet and putting in my opintments and my new HTC touch pro 2 only had it 2 days now and love it, every where I go it turns heads :D .

Ermmm...what?!

The blackberry has the ability to do all of that. We use them here as they're excellent business phones and we have them all synchronised with Blackberry Enterprise Server to push emails.

Our company directors use Blackberrys; they cope just fine with their 'opintments', calling people, email, internet, sms and any other thing they need - I struggle to think why a 17 year old kid would need just a wide display of phones, unless however they were drug dealing or pimping, which I doubt you are.

Ermmm...what?!

The blackberry has the ability to do all of that. We use them here as they're excellent business phones and we have them all synchronised with Blackberry Enterprise Server to push emails.

Our company directors use Blackberrys; they cope just fine with their 'opintments', calling people, email, internet, sms and any other thing they need - I struggle to think why a 17 year old kid would need just a wide display of phones, unless however they were drug dealing or pimping, which I doubt you are.

The Samsung is for ringing people, blackberry is internet and music and the THC I got given so I’m not going to let it go to waste. I feel achieved that Ben gets angry at the thought of me :D.

my Stylophone, followed closely by my phone.

You may jest, but my Stylophone is my one and only treasured possession.

I will die before this Stylophone gets binned !!!! I've got it's original box and everything...

2sbvh1s.jpg

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Pashley26

You may jest, but my Stylophone is my one and only treasured possession.

I will die before this Stylophone gets binned !!!! I've got it's original box and everything...

2sbvh1s.jpg

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">