Ufc

Adam-Griffin

The best armbar I've ever seen was Dustin Hazelett V Josh Burkman. It was submission of the week on UFC.com last week and it was so slick and came from nowhere. It really is a cracker.

http://mmavideolinks.to/fighter-videos/251...sh-burkman.html

Thanks for that link ha ha.

... Until his arm snapped :lol:

Best arm Snap ever had to be Steve Cantwell V Razak Al Hassan

I'll let this .gif do the talking.

armbreak.gif

That was impressive! Never seen that arm snap before, very brutal indeeeeed. I suppose you've seen the famous leg snap video :lol: ?

I've just re-watched the Sylvia Vs Mir fight again, the 1st time i saw i didn't notice the break and was pissed off it had ended so early because i genuinly didn't think it was broken, i can't help but think if his arm HAD broke, he'd know about it and he didn't even realise haha. Felt a tool when i read a few days later it had been broken in 2 places and had required screws haha. One of the Beuties of spectating mma is you see a submission hold and more often than not it doesn't look that painful when in reality, it's excruciating :P

Gotta love a good breakage now and again, so long as you're not the one receiving it lol.

On an unrelated note; How do you post a .gif? I've never managed to do it before haha :$

Edited by Adam-Griffin
  • Like 1

Ross pearson looked absolutely immense, for a UFC debute to say the least, wasnt like he was fighting another rookie either. To say he was unpredictable is an understatement. I just dont see how his next opponent can get much out of watching that fight tape other than; expect everything.

Can quite easily see him moving up the 155lb class rather quickly (sam stout or the like for his next fight??)

Hardy will get destroyed by GSP in my opinion.

Im also with Al-Fel on the whole Bispings glass chin thing. Everyones saying he answered questions, but he showed he was still vulnerable to knock downs and ultimately knock outs.

I wouldn't under estimate Hardy. I think GSP will win but Hardy has defo got a punchers chance. I think GSP knows this and will take him down and beat him up but all fights start on the feet. There's no way Hardy will be able to stop GSPs take downs its just not going to happen.

Pearson was on fire, absolutely dominated him throught the fight. Just remembered the Andre winner knockout, Impressive me thinks.

Here's the link about Brock Lesnar.

Thats shit :( Really want to See Carwin in action aswell as Lesnar. I'd quite like to see Carwin against Frank mir actually, seems like it could be an interesting match up. Infact, i just want to see Carwin fight haha, i almost orgasm when he's in full mount and bashing the f**k out of someone :wub:

On an un-related note, does anyone know whats happening with Lidell? I've heard different stories from different sites, some saying he's retiring and others saying he's making a return next year, even heard some that theres a chance he'd going to get a Shot at Lyoto for the title (Which, btw should be long to shogun :P )

I think he's got a few fights left in him before retirement personally; Dana's not so sure though lol.

Pretty random but one of my favourite ends to a bout ever :lol: :

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
  • Like 1

who you thinks gonna win between rampage vs evans?

anyone else hear about rampage quitting ufc because he is the new Mr. T in a new a-team in america.

Well for now no-one because they aren't fighting. Evans is Fighting Thiago Silva and Rampage is Mr-T.

Do ESPN show the prelims for all fighters (or just the uk ones)??

Really want to see jason dent fight on saturday, and the marcus davis fight (but im guessing that will be televised anyway).

Im in 2 minds about Ortiz vs Griffin, part of me thinks Ortiz is just too old and been out of the game to long (not to mention its over 3 years since he last won a fight), but then part of me wants him to come back and deliver a beating just like he used to against people like ken shamrock (repeatedly) even though I really like forrest griffin.

just seen some news floating about......brock lesnar has died.

i dont believe it yet though, hope its not true.

Apparently he's in hospital and has had or has to have surgery on his intestines. I can't help but think its roids related because this isn't the first time he's had to postpone a bout. I really hope he gets better though because I'm dying to see him get his arse kicked by someone his own size.

Apparently he's in hospital and has had or has to have surgery on his intestines. I can't help but think its roids related because this isn't the first time he's had to postpone a bout. I really hope he gets better though because I'm dying to see him get his arse kicked by someone his own size.

another thing i was under the impression was that there is a 265lb (thats 19st give or take a few lb's) weight limit in heavyweights.....brock must be over that!? hes huge. I was also thinking this with marcus "big baby" on TUF at the moment. hes maaaaasive. Or is this another TUF rule?

cheers in advance Al_Fel....your my ufc guru from now on, lol.

another thing i was under the impression was that there is a 265lb (thats 19st give or take a few lb's) weight limit in heavyweights.....brock must be over that!? hes huge. I was also thinking this with marcus "big baby" on TUF at the moment. hes maaaaasive. Or is this another TUF rule?

cheers in advance Al_Fel....your my ufc guru from now on, lol.

He cuts weight to 265lbs for bouts, he trains at abour 285-300lbs though apparently. It's been said before though he is a massive 265lbs when you look at him.

Some guys look more than the weight limit where as others look tiny for there division.

Also heard the rumours, don't believe them for a minute haha.

Read on Carwins twitter that seeing as it's being cancelled hes off to have knee surgery, this ones going to be postponed for a long time (N)

• Like 1

I belive there is a live stream but i'm not sure on the site and i think the qualities pretty shitty, i Was on webcam to hail and it just happened to be on :- ...

I'll have a quick look and see if i can remember the site, Think MMAshare hosts it live somewhere, give me 5 and i'll edit (Y)

Should be on this site somewhere, might have to look around for a bit though :P

http://live-ufc.blogspot.com/2009/11/watch...fin-2-free.html

------------

Lesnars got worse from what i've heard, watched a Dana White interview on MMA live the other day and he's going to be out for a long time apparently :( Maybe even forever :o I think an Interim belt needs making really, otherwise the Heavyweight divisions just going to go to shit haha. No chance of a Carwin Vs velasquaze anytime soon either, carwins gone in to have knee surgery seeing as it's been postponed :( .

Edited by Adam-Griffin
  • Like 1