Ufc

Adam-Griffin

http://liveppv.blogspot.com/

All five chanels cover ufc events when they're on!

Edit: Scratch that, they've been axed

Pussy.

Spoilers, don't read unless you want to know the winners of Ortiz Vs Griffin and Koschek Vs Johnson.

Main event was pretty good although the rest was pretty tame i thought.

Koschek Vs Jonhson was ok but not great, Koschek played on that knee to gain some time i think; he wasn't in as much pain as he made out he was and that poke to the Eye looked deliberate to me. Lost alot of respect for Josh Koschek last night, especially when he was Talking shit afterwards about Pearson not deserving that shot at Gsp, bout between Koschek and Pearson would be fairly entertaining but i think ultimatly pearson would win. Having said that i don't think he should have to risk his title shot against koschek.

Main event went how i imagened it would, Ortiz would get a few take downs and land a few good shots but Griffin would dominate the stand up, not sure what happened in round 3 but Ortiz looked to have ran out of steam :ermm: either that or he was throwing the fight, all he did was defend and throw very few counter punchs, i can't see Ortiz regaining the Lhw belt anytime soon, if atall. What exactly happened at the end of round 2?! Horn went and they started pushing and shoving for some reason but at the end of round 3, they seemed fine :lol: Loved the way Ortiz was banging on about how ready he was and how he was at 100% and had never been as fit but then, when he lost it was a completely different story :P Blaimed any injury he could think up on the spot.I think Forrest might be in line for a title shot in the next 12 months or so, i personally think he deserves one.

I think this Ortiz comebacks going to be short lived, if hes claiming to be at 100% right now thats dissapointing, he was much better when he claimed to be at 60% i reckonzzz.

Speaking of title shots, Shoguns got another one on the 1st of May in Canada ^_^ Lets hope he doesn't get robbed again.

Edited by Adam-Griffin
  • Like 1

You mean hardy vs koschek??

I thought that about the playing for time, but if you look at the angle from low down, to johnsons right. before the knee, his hand gets very very close to koschek's right left eye. not to mention it only takes the arm to push a couple of eyelashes into the eye to cause such discomfort.

I personally thought the end of round 2 in the griffin ortiz fight, was down to ortiz being pissed about being swept, and also, forest was almost trying to position himself so he bled directly into tito's eyes.

evening boys,

anywhere to watch this online? (mainly wanna see ortiz vs griffin)

i usually watch mmahits.com but it played one fight but no keeps coming up with a shit advert and wont load the fight. Doin my nut in.

TUF talk if you havent seen it......

whats your bets if Mitrione will fight or not? he does my nut in cos he wont decide. I dont think he will and i think kimbo will go for it even with his bad knee but mcsweeney will demolish his knee with kicks but ultimately gets bashed by kimbo.

Edited by arw_86

Yep meant Hardy >_<

I noticed the way he was positioning himself :lol: I thought it was a pretty exciting fight, Was elated when Forest won; Ortiz was a cocky f**ker.

I don't think Koschek Deserves a shot at hardy, ok so he beat Johnson, doesn't make him in line for the title atall.

evening boys,

anywhere to watch this online? (mainly wanna see ortiz vs griffin)

i usually watch mmahits.com but it played one fight but no keeps coming up with a shit advert and wont load the fight. Doin my nut in.

TUF talk if you havent seen it......whats your bets if Mitrione will fight or not? he does my nut in cos he wont decide. I dont think he will and i think kimbo will go for it even with his bad knee but mcsweeney will demolish his knee with kicks but ultimately gets bashed by kimbo.

Mmaforum

Has all the fights uploaded (Y)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
sidereel had 4 diff websites all saying episode 12, i loaded them all and they were all the final.

i also tried ninja video but again episode 12 is the final. no semi finals to be seen anywhere

I don't often watch Tuf, I find it pretty boring so only watch the odd episode. From what I've read on Wikipedia, it goes straight from episode 11 to the Finale.

Spoilers:

Thought the final was.... Strange? Every fight bought something really different :ermm:

I thought the Kimbo match was hilarious, Alexander just f**king circled like a bitch. Mcseeney fight was also good i thought, as was the Hammil-Jones fight until the Dq :( I thought the production of it all was f**king horrible though (On espn atleast..) Adverts every 10 minutes or MORE, Kept cutting out scenes, random interference etc etc. Quite excited about Lidell and Ortiz being coaches, i think Chuck will be f**king awesome at it but I'm not too bothered about Ortiz. lets hope Chuck makes it 3-0.

• Like 1

episode 11 and 12, where kinda combined into one episode in the states, that was 1 hour 40 long, and showed the remaining quarters, and the 2 semis.

so look for an episode 11 that is over an hour long, or find a 12 that is 50 minutes long.

Yea I agree, missed the first 1 minute 20 of the mcsweeney fight watching the tale of the tape, with commentary in the back ground, bits of diego's interview were clipped out, it just seemed rather low budget, but I almost feel like it was down to this season being a bit sh*t (only 1 final, no real stand out fights, the big fighter going out early, no one with any charisma staying in that long (wes simms etc))

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

I'm glad he won to be honest. Now we get to see his arse getting kicked at least 3 times.

I saw an interview where he said he wanted to fight for the belt within his first 5 bouts :lol:

I don't care who is champion at the time but if it's anyone even half decent he's going to get his fat redneck arse beaten.

Also read and seen on interviews that there planning an interim belt, the winner between Valasquez and Nouguirea will face Carwin for it i Believe. Hope carwin wins it, he deserves to fight for a belt and i think him against lesnar will be epic when it comes to unificaton. I'm a bit of a Carwin fanboy actually :$ ...

Got fed up of hearing the Penn vs Sanchez fight, i must have been told about it 5000 times :sleeping: I hope Sanchez beats the f**k out of the little Cunt. Hate Penn. Also very excited about the Mir Vs Kongo, I'm predicting 1st round submission or 1st round Knockout :P

• Like 1

Sanchez will win.

I f**king hope so, Penn's one of the most arrogant c**ts in the ufc. I despise him.

I absolutely love watching Sanchez fight, one of the most exciting fighters there is in my opinion. If Sanchez vs guida isn't fight of the year then I'll be very shocked.

Out of interest, has anyone watched the Ufc top 100 dvd?

Youtube Video -> Original Video
Edited by Adam-Griffin
  • Like 1

i just added james mc sweeney on facebook.....dont judge me! haha

anyway, his status is basically "just returned to his hotel room after 3 hours surgery, 7 screws and a steel plate..."

he thought only like a week ago and i thought he was fine, so was this a fighting injury in another fight or just an accident?

any light shed would be sound

p.s- i dont wanna write on his wall or ask him on fb chat lol, id feel like a right dick head

I'm assuming it was done in his match; He posted on his Twitter minutes afterwards saying this:

I just walked with my first UFC win. 3:20 of the 3rd round..He was tough. I am tired

At 6.28, then this:

i broke my hand I am headed to the hospital...

At 6.37 so i think it's fair to assume it was done in the fight, i wouldn't be suprised because he did throw some big punchs and i noticed a few of them landed akwardly.

Twitters a f**king awful website but for keeping upto date as far as Ufcs concerened, it's the shit. I find out alot of Info directly from Dana/Joe rogan and all the fighters before alotof people so it may be an idea to make an account purely for that reason, thats the only reason i use it haha!

Hope that helped (Y)

Anyone watch 107? I'm half way through Penn Vs Sanchez and i've had to pause it to type this, it's so f**king quick it's untrue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...