Rockman Maladie***

Mike Beck

post-3951-1257433741_thumb.jpg

LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY :)

ITS LUSH AS OWT.. I LOVE IT LIKE A FAT BOY LOVES CAKE.. HONESTLY AFTER ONLY ONE MINUTE HOPPING ON THE BACK WHEEL ON THE BACK GARDEN, I CAN SAY ITS THE BEST BIKE IV RIDDEN :)

BIGG THANKS TO MY SPONSORS..

EXPECT A NEW VIDEO SOON GUYS!!! B)

I WILL UPLOAD MORE PICTURES LATER :)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK... I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I THINK ;)

MIKEY C!

XX

Looks sick man. Just get a higher front end, with thta stooopid BB rise :P

hey thanks for all coments, sorry for sh*t pics aswel.. better ones soon on all areas.. havnt got chance to ride the bike yet (N) weathers verry verry pooo!

i am running the same stem (echo) as i was running on the 05 and 07 python. only change made is that i have put one block cm' spacer under the stem and it my body positioning is perfect onit..

this bike is best iv ever had.. NO JOKE to say iv not ridden it. but where i feel on the bike/./ best eVer!!

pulls up well nice..sits on back wheel lush as Fu*k

i have a longish body, but my legs are quite short same as my arms.. so gettin a higher stem.. hmm, duno .. im loving how it feels now.. but as for the general riding will only be able to tell me.. il keep you all informd.. but for now. its just RIGHT..!!!

never felt so wet in my pants over a bike HAHAHAH

xxxxxxx

ROCKMAN all the way guys

P.S

i have alot of rockpads for sale.. new... and frames... any model rockman product frame or part.. i have ;)

love mikey

Isnt the idea of being sponsered to promote the brand/company who are sponsering you??

Or should we guess who your sponsers are?

well er.. as goes for you. yer.. (Y)

if you think your that good you should know who my sponsors are from previous post etc.. what with you being a senior member and all that ;)

iv learnt something in past from you not to bother.. but i am just to clear some things up// my topic post needs whole tidy up.. needs new picture.. with my sponsors on.. cant upload better pic atm my phone saying its not alowing it on my laptop..

and my sponsors, are/

WWW.TRIALPARTS.NET & ZSCLOTHING.COM

BIG THANKS TO TRIALPARTS though. ;)

well er.. as goes for you. yer.. (Y)

if you think your that good you should know who my sponsors are from previous post etc.. what with you being a senior member and all that ;)

Seriously :huh: , All Joe was saying (which I think most will agree with) is that if your sponsered you show it, which is basically the idea if being sponsored no need to have a go at him for stating the facts!

Looks really nice, but honestly, how can you say it's the nicest frame you've ever ridden from one minute hopping on the back wheel in your garden?

For all you know it could suck for pretty much everything except backhops.

I'm sure you'll ride it beast though. I look forward to a video. :P

Ah yes...

I just sit on trials forum and monitor everyones posts to see if they have got any new sponsors recently.

Twat!

LOL,, and im pretty sure many of the people on here will understand and agree with me. from your comments in the past.. why i stated the fact that ''only you'' can guess who im sponsord by..

TW*T JOE MAYHER think he can swear.. senior member.. who used to think only 'god like' when leeving a comment to anyone.. grow up..

i usualy leav videos to do the showing anyway... would rather not of put any pic up..

joe mayher.. all iv heard of you and know of you is being/or 'Trying' to be a cocky twat all the time.. i didnt say i was waiting for your comment either did i (so next time just keep yur self to ur self.. cos its always u to mee the vise versa at each others necks.. always will be... thaught ud grown up and left the forum by now.. obvs not.. bout time u grow up pal

There monty arn't they?

yer ther monty pal :)

cheers guys

Mikey C

x