Trials-uk

onzaboy09

I've never dealt with Trials-Uk before. but judging by other posters opinions, they seem sound.(Y)

No, they aren't, they're the worst trials shop selling at the moment. You're likely to lose your money and / or end up with the wrong part.

Just one or two bad reviews should be enough to put you off, even with loads of good ones, but do a search and see the hundreds of bad reviews and be sure they are crap. If you choose to buy from them that is your choice and I wish you luck, but please don't start another topic moaning when it all goes wrong!

Just one or two bad reviews should be enough to put you off, even with loads of good ones, but do a search and see the hundreds of bad reviews and be sure they are crap. If you choose to buy from them that is your choice and I wish you luck, but please don't start another topic moaning when it all goes wrong!

what about select bikes, are they any good?

Select bikes are ok.

i have nothing but praise for them to be honest. I ordered a rear hub and within a week i had a better one that the one i actually ordered so yeah lol

So you got the wrong hub.

what about select bikes, are they any good?

I have never had problems with selectbikes, i don't know about other people. Though I have to say, why not just use tarty, they are the cheapest shop and by far the best shop i have ever used for anything! (Keep up the good work lads).

On another note, supercycles are quite good if you phone them up but there website sucks!

yes but the wrong hub was a better one than i had ordered......

That's not the point though, not only does it show you a lack of care about his business, but it also shows lack of care when it comes to quality of service and communication etc etc.