Given Up Smoking?

terry26rims

The thing is the guys grandad that is running around having a kickabout at 75 could probably be doing that at over 100 if he hadn't smoked.

Smoking is for c u n t s !!

who ever smokes is a c u n t!!!

biggest waste of f uckin time and money, f uckin idiots!

get a f ucking grip.

Absolutely correct in every subtle nuance of the statement.

Anyone that thinks they can stop anytime is a fool.

Smoking is for c**ts,

whoeversmokes is a C u n t

biggest waste of f**kin time and money, f**kin idiots

In the style of Descartes

"I smoke, there fore I am a C U N T!"

Very true but then why doesn't the government ban smoking period instead of milking the taxes from it?

If they banned smoking people would still do it anyways but they'd smoke really cheap dodgy fags and probably do themselves more harm.

I used to smoke, I quit and i'm glad I did it, I wouldn't have any of the nice things i've got now if i'd carried on with it because i'd be skint all the time like I used to be!

lolzzz.jpg

Edited by mr ailsbury

eerrmm.... ok :huh:

Your a 'fanny' for smoking, and i'd say your even more of a 'fanny' for smoking, as your not even addicted and you still choose to do it anyway......ermm... moron!

i mean whats the f ucking point!

why f uckin start in the first place, idiots!

By fanny, I meant you are a cunt.

If you go on through life with that narrow minded outlook you will end up a sad lonely person, if not dead when you say the wrong thing to the wrong person !

I can do what I want, and I should be able to do it without getting insults from the likes of you. If I want to smoke I will do, it doesn't hurt you and hell you wouldn't even have known if it wasn't for people on here saying "Yup, I smoke." so get a grip yourself and grow up.

-

And LOL, you aren't even old enough to smoke....Fail !

Edited by Pashley26

By fanny, I meant you are a cunt.

If you go on through life with that narrow minded outlook you will end up a sad lonely person, if not dead when you say the wrong thing to the wrong person !

I can do what I want, and I should be able to do it without getting insults from the likes of you. If I want to smoke I will do, it doesn't hurt you and hell you wouldn't even have known if it wasn't for people on here saying "Yup, I smoke." so get a grip yourself and grow up.

-

And LOL, you aren't even old enough to smoke....Fail !

narrow minded ay, yeah ok :huh:

its called being sensible, i like to stay healthy, theres no point wasting money on fags, and abusing your body at the same time, with no real benifit.

you deserve all the insults you get =]

i know i cant stop you from smoking, and it doesent hurt me, but it does hurt your health

and your telling me to get a grip, what a f uckin joke! if thats the type of thing growing up does then im never gonna 'grow up'.

haha, just shows how immature you are doesn't it ! and goes to show that you need to GROW UP!

Edited by Sticky!

narrow minded ay, yeah ok :huh:

its called being sensible, i like to stay healthy, theres no point wasting money on fags, and abusing your body at the same time, with no real benifit.

you deserve all the insults you get =]

i know i cant stop you from smoking, and it doesent hurt me, but it does hurt your health

and your telling me to get a grip, what a f uckin joke! if thats the type of thing growing up does then im never gonna 'grow up'.

Out of interest, have you ever smoked ?

IE, not just having one cigarette because it's always shit the first time you have one...But actually smoked a decent amount ? You wouldn't be able to understand unless you had smoked at least a couple of packets, it's such a shock to your body when you're young and start smoking it takes a bit of time to get used to it.

-

You wouldn't believe how immature I am, I've got Asperges so my levels of immaturity are on a whole new level ! I'm just trying to broaden your mind, not everybody who smokes is a smelly, yellow fingered nicotine craved monster with breathing/health problems. There is a "social smoker" cliche for a reason.

Edited by Pashley26

Your a 'fanny' for smoking, and i'd say your even more of a 'fanny' for smoking, as your not even addicted and you still choose to do it anyway......ermm... moron!

Have you considered that he might actually like it? I have more respect for someone who can 'take it or leave it' and only does it because they choose to and enjoy it than people who smoke 40 a day because they're too weak to break the addiction...

In the style of Descartes

"I smoke, there fore I am a C U N T!"

:giggle:

I think in reference to the original topic (;)) if you smoke you'll still be able to ride trials no problem but you'll get breathless and need a rest more than a 'normal' (:P) person and you'll obviously be paying for the privalege of being less fit... Depends how good a rider you are/want to be and how much money you like pissing away every day.

IE, not just having one cigarette because it's always shit the first time you have one...But actually smoked a decent amount ? You wouldn't be able to understand unless you had smoked at least a couple of packets, it's such a shock to your body when you're young and start smoking it takes a bit of time to get used to it.

If the first cigarette is that 'shit', then why the hell would you decide to carry on ???

It really does seem absolutely ridiculous to me.

Ok, so I'm guessing you haven't tried it ?

Which leaves you in no position to comment on smokers or the effects of smoking.

Rubbish. I've never been an F1 driver but have lots of views on everything from Driver rellationships to regulations to design and everything in between without any direct experience...

Actually, i have tried one, and it was disgusting, put me off for life.

and i know in your above comment, you have to apprently smoke atleast a couple of packets to get used to it, but to be honest, i dont think i'll be doing that.

i just dont understand why you would cary on doing something that you dislike, untill youve smoked 'a couple of packets', its beyond me :S

Hey, if you don't like it then don't do it.

But don't go around calling people who do like it c**ts, it's hardly a big ask ?

-

And Danny Mac look-a-like, I say that because he's being pretty narrow minded. How can he comment on the issue, and call everybody who smokes a fanny if he's not actually found out what it's like for himself ? He could quite arguably say that were stupid for doing it, and he'd be right. But using words like fanny (my fav' word BTW) are a bit strong for worldwide stereotyping when he hasn't actually got a clue what he's going on about ?

Edited by Pashley26

Yeah, irony noted with the whole "you're a fanny" thing but lets be honest he was ?

If I said something like "All TGS SLEGZ ARE CUNTZ, WTF IS ZEE POINT IN JUZT HOPPIN UP N DWN" this place would (and now will) go nuts, so how come he can say that everybody the world over who smokes is a fanny and nobody batted an eyelid except me ?

Because he's right? Jokes, jokes... :P. But seriously, you better not throw your butts out your car window. Just kidding. But not really.

Yeah, it offends me too.

Especially the fact that a cat could injury it's paw on the lit fag butt and be vulnerable to oncoming traffic as it tries to lick the wound clean.

That scares me...

Yeah, it offends me too.

Especially the fact that a cat could injury it's paw on the lit fag butt and be vulnerable to oncoming traffic as it tries to lick the wound clean.

That scares me...

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm perchance?... First thing it's littering which pisses me off to start with. It just makes it alright to chuck your sweet wrappers, McD's shit or whatever else out the window and does nothing to help stop the young uns f**king up everything around them with no respect for anyone or anything. I've yet to get the chance to pass a lit butt back into someone's car but my day will come- mark my words, that day will come. Second what the f**k is an ashtray for in a car? Finally as a motorcyclist you f**kers just come across as selfish fanny's.

Did I mention I don't like smoking?...

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm perchance?... First thing it's littering which pisses me off to start with. It just makes it alright to chuck your sweet wrappers, McD's shit or whatever else out the window and does nothing to help stop the young uns f**king up everything around them with no respect for anyone or anything. I've yet to get the chance to pass a lit butt back into someone's car but my day will come- mark my words, that day will come. Second what the f**k is an ashtray for in a car? Finally as a motorcyclist you f**kers just come across as selfish fanny's.

Did I mention I don't like smoking?...

No sarcasm, the thought of cats getting run over scares me.

Have you considered that he might actually like it? I have more respect for someone who can 'take it or leave it' and only does it because they choose to and enjoy it than people who smoke 40 a day because they're too weak to break the addiction...

:giggle:

I think in reference to the original topic (;)) if you smoke you'll still be able to ride trials no problem but you'll get breathless and need a rest more than a 'normal' (:P) person and you'll obviously be paying for the privalege of being less fit... Depends how good a rider you are/want to be and how much money you like pissing away every day.

You won't have the available energy so not strictly true

Actually, i have tried one, and it was disgusting, put me off for life.

and i know in your above comment, you have to apprently smoke atleast a couple of packets to get used to it, but to be honest, i dont think i'll be doing that.

i just dont understand why you would cary on doing something that you dislike, untill youve smoked 'a couple of packets', its beyond me :S

You my friend are a very lucky man, it works this way for some but not for others. Although I agree with the c u n t statement in principal you cannot mirror your experience onto everyone elses. People smoke for an uncountable number of reasons.

On the point of "You can't comment if you have never really smoked" that is bollox and I refer to the great sage Matthew62:- Clicky clicky

Do you think f**king kids is shit? Only one way to find out under your view for the world

So eloquent Matthew, Bravo