Given Up Smoking?

terry26rims

I never did. I can honestly say I used to love smoking

Weird innit

I f**king love it too now, however I'm wary of it being a slippery slope.

However, I've fallen down the slope and smoked a pack a day for two years whilst I was at boarding school and the day I left I just stopped. Then a few months later had a fag at a party, and I've been able to flick on and off ever since.

My granddad has been smoking since he was 13 and he is now 75 and he is going strong still even gets a kick around now and again, so to be honest i think that smoking shortens your life is just an old wife's tale! If you gonna smoke, smoke some of the green stuff so you get a kick out of it. :P

+1 :-

I can do what I want, and I should be able to do it without getting insults from the likes of you. If I want to smoke I will do, it doesn't hurt you and hell you wouldn't even have known if it wasn't for people on here saying "Yup, I smoke." so get a grip yourself and grow up.

If you think smoking doesn't hurt anyone else, it's you who needs to grow up. It's an attitude and comments like yours that would convince more people to start smoking. Even if you yourself have no interest in giving up smoking, portrying it in any kind of positive light is just plain irresponsible, especially on a forum where lots of people are at an age where they might consider starting.

If you think smoking doesn't hurt anyone else, it's you who needs to grow up. It's an attitude and comments like yours that would convince more people to start smoking. Even if you yourself have no interest in giving up smoking, portrying it in any kind of positive light is just plain irresponsible, especially on a forum where lots of people are at an age where they might consider starting.

shut up.

i didnt start to look cool or peer pressure. i started to get as many breaks at work as i possibly could. not really fair, non smokers get zero breaks in a 6 hour shift, but smokers have unlimited breaks. i love it

shut up.

i didnt start to look cool or peer pressure. i started to get as many breaks at work as i possibly could. not really fair, non smokers get zero breaks in a 6 hour shift, but smokers have unlimited breaks. i love it

Oh dear, angry ash is back on quality form :lol:

shut up.

are you dull? your telling me your spending your money you earn from your job to then smoke so you can have a break at work ? = FAIL.

The average'ish wage for the tpe of job I was doing was £6 an hour, but you can take 15mins for a fag break, so in that 15 minutes you earn £1.50 but spend only 30p on a fag and get to do f**k all, so on average you earn £1.20 per fag, you know it makes sence.

Honestly, what the f**k...

I will do say and profess what, who and where I like.

You clearly didn't read what I said, because for starters I have no interest in giving up smoking because I don't need to. I smoke as and when I want, I don't get the urge to smoke but sometimes I do. I can go months without having a cigarette then smoke a pack down the pub no problems.

And of cause smoking can be portrayed in a positive light, is there wasn't any plus sides to smoking then why would 13 Million people in the UK do it ?