So Who Is Pete

Noir1

Okay so from what i can gather is,

Pete was rather random and out there with the facts, ways and means of everything or anyhting. No one has said he did anything wrong by anyone at all. Defrauded or alike. He was here a long time ago and has tried to come back in the past or recently it seams.

So how do i fit into all of this as i have no idea.

Okay so from what i can gather is,

Pete was rather random and out there with the facts, ways and means of everything or anyhting. No one has said he did anything wrong by anyone at all. Defrauded or alike. He was here a long time ago and has tried to come back in the past or recently it seams.

So how do i fit into all of this as i have no idea.

stop playing the lost puppy.

See, I dont see why Pete cant come back really(yes im glazing over the lawsuits hes threatened certain forum members with, not sure if any of them ever got sued), If hes sound (like danny kearns etc now are) then hes just another member, if he starts acting up again, hilarity will ensue till he gets banned.

See, I dont see why Pete cant come back really(yes im glazing over the lawsuits hes threatened certain forum members with, not sure if any of them ever got sued), If hes sound (like danny kearns etc now are) then hes just another member, if he starts acting up again, hilarity will ensue till he gets banned.

Then someone invite him

His previous posts from the last few weeks as ISO2 have pretty much summed up that he hasn't grown up or changed his idiotic ways.

so hes a computer testing, custom frame making, bikeshop owning, married, single man, with 3 kids, swinging batchelor, does software testing for microsoft and other such folk, rides for a " french bike manufaturer and now hes apparently a rocket scientist! f**king hell pete where the hell do you fit in masturbation...

I can't stop laughing :P I have no idea who this guy is, but there's obviously a good story behind it.

Oh, and lets face it. We all know someone like 'Pete' :P

Pete sounds like fun.

On another forum I regularly attend I got into an argument with a guy like this, only to be PM'd with a message containing "(Insert Name) is not well, he is described somewhere in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)."

I left the argument there.

His previous posts from the last few weeks as ISO2 have pretty much summed up that he hasn't grown up or changed his idiotic ways.

Then someone invite him

Yeah, I mean, his IP address has been checked, it matches. Now, there is a slim chance that it could be someone else, i'm not too up on IP addresses but i guess it's possible someone could end up with his old IP address. But the nature of human psychology (which i also know nothing about) would say that if it was someone else, that person would be acting very differently.

So yeah Pete seriously just drop it. You're not banned now so when you admit who you are you're still going to be here.

Yeah, I mean, his IP address has been checked, it matches. Now, there is a slim chance that it could be someone else, i'm not too up on IP addresses but i guess it's possible someone could end up with his old IP address. But the nature of human psychology (which i also know nothing about) would say that if it was someone else, that person would be acting very differently.

So yeah Pete seriously just drop it. You're not banned now so when you admit who you are you're still going to be here.

JT if i had half a clue what you were on about I'd love to know. Fact i come here to use the forum and I'm then classes as someone else as my IP is the same beast me. I only kicked up a stink as I want to use the whole froum once validated.

I'd love to know how I can prove that I am not Pete.