Helmets?

smith.93

Depends really on what style of helmet you are after i.e. mtb/road bmx/dirt jump

I'm currently looking into getting a Pro Tec which you can pic up for around £30 depending on which model you chose.

Have a peek on chain reaction cycles which have a lot of choice and some sales on as well!

Steve

id say the giro xen . thats what i have and they seem to be one o the best but abit over your budget they are around £90 :) hope ive helped

not rly since he wants to spend £60 less. Just go for that scott !

Edited by Mr Bob

Best ones protection wise are the high end Giros or Uvex, they are pretty much a combo of the BMX style "pisspot" and a normal xc helmet. So you get something that is comfortable to wear, but also covers the back of your head as well.

Majority of the time, a helmet is a helmet, go for the "pisspot" if your after protection, go the basic Giro Indicator if your after comfort/something you can wear all day without having to worry about.

I've a TSG Road helmet, however its not a road helmet at all. Great rear protection though, which is nice for trials. Its RRP is £50 but look about on ebay.

One I tried before the TSG was the Bell Variant, nice looks, rock bottom price, think its RRP is £35.

Again, lots of deals come up on ebay.

i had been out of trials for almost 6 months after falling and breaking my leg.

just wondering what good helmets are reconmended at around £30?

look for a giro paul basagoitia signature model. its only £25, lightweight and comfy as hell.