Jake.

I think its all bollox its a trials forum about bikes . Its not a english exam im shit at this typing and spelling stuff but i can strip and fix any bike and any car/van/truck /motorbike

This forum is heading towards the Third Reich (N) maybe a bit harsh but you know what i mean :S

as for seniors there is no point in them that i can see

Hardly, it's not that bad. Do you not find it annoying when people type stuff like "Yh m8 I wuz owt on my bike bt it wz well cld".

It takes 3 times longer to read for starters, and as the OTN people picked up on, it makes you look stupid.

You don't have to be perfect at English, just a bit of effort is all it takes.

as for seniors there is no point in them that i can see

We just kinda float about, spotting the likely to cause an argument topics and pass the message down the line to mods and admins. Suggestions how how to better the forum an any people in NMC that we deem good enough to branch into the bigger forum we suggest them to the Mods etc. Well, we used to, but the new validation systems come into play so we don't really have to do that anymore.

Other then that, we usually just stir shit for now reason then scarper...... :P

Hardly, it's not that bad. Do you not find it annoying when people type stuff like "Yh m8 I wuz owt on my bike bt it wz well cld".

It takes 3 times longer to read for starters, and as the OTN people picked up on, it makes you look stupid.

You don't have to be perfect at English, just a bit of effort is all it takes.

Yes this modern text talk does get on my tits but people having a go at me for fook sake im 27 soon i dont need some spotty kid telling me a need a A level to use this forum i came away from school with very little but i have never been out of work for nearly 12 years ive had a job and been paying tax and for twats to go to uni and get pissed and fail or pass and get a job at burger king >_<

Its not a english exam im shit at this typing and spelling stuff but i can strip and fix any bike and any car/van/truck /motorbike

It's disrespectful to the reader to write in such an "NMC" fashion. It also annoys most members and makes the place look like a mess which is why it is not tolerated. Would you walk around in torn clothes covered with mud just because you're not in a beauty contest?

Edited by Greetings

It's disrespectful to the reader to write in such an "NMC" fashion. It also annoys most members and makes the place look like a mess which is why it is not tolerated. Would you walk around in torn clothes covered with mud just because you're not in a beauty contest?

yes because im a mechanic not a office worker (think about it before replying)