Ross M - Snowtime

RossMcd

Got some new riding spots in Inverness, Ross?

The vid is a bit of a waste of time imo.

Well one of those spots are outside my house... digger happened to pile up the snow. The video is just showing that im getting back out after a break and Its showing that it is possible to still ride in this weather. I know for a fact that its nothing like some of my other vids. this was just a couple of clips I got from getting back into it.

LOL

Who'd you ride with in the snow Ross? :lol:

PLEBBBB!! :P

instead of riding mounds of ice and snow why not just go out and ride the objects you would normally ride? thats more skilled than riding mounds of snow.

'mon, man up ti f**k.

p.s. ross - two things. you are acting like you are the only person who is riding in the snow, and as if inverness is the only place in the world to have any snow there. sort it out.

instead of riding mounds of ice and snow why not just go out and ride the objects you would normally ride? thats more skilled than riding mounds of snow.

'mon, man up ti f**k.

p.s. ross - two things. you are acting like you are the only person who is riding in the snow, and as if inverness is the only place in the world to have any snow there. sort it out.

Well no one here are riding in the snow. Its only me and pleb. I personally have more fun riding on the mounds of snow to be honest lol!