Help

lankyri

just bought new bike with a rear king on it and ive tighten the bolts so the wheels tight but its wobbly still so i need new bearings my lbs owner says (sound guy) so what do i need where do i get it from how much do i pay for it

thank you if you can help

Mine's started doing this on my 24", tightened up the adjusting collar and was fine for the whole of about half an hour and its come loose again. Mines currently a QR axle, but have a HD axle kit on order. Do you need the CK tool for doing up the adjusting collar properly?

If the threads for the Allan bolt go through all the way on the lock-ring... it's a 3/32" I believe.

If the threads are not passing through all the way.. i.e. you can't see the other end of the bolt.. it's a 2.5mm allan key.

Do not use the wrong key... it's quite easily stripped, and make sure it's a good quality one... I rounded off a Park Tools 2.5mm because I believe they're not heat treated properly.

took it to another bike shop and we had a look at it and turns out that it was that adjusting collar, we un did the bolt slided it along the axle, bolted ity back up and works a treat now been riding along (no trials) for a a few days now and its still tight

cheers guys and revolver if i meet you on a ride we going for a beer, well if i meet any of you on a ride same thing goes