Little Hd Vid Of Me Riding Worcester

Matt Burrows

This is nothing too exciting, but thought it would be a shame not to share. Just a little vid Steve A made of me riding Worcester, filmed in 2 or 3 hours so the riding is pretty average. Steve just wanted some practice with his Z1 camera before making the Tartybikes vids. Looks awesome in full quality, but vimeo has raped it a bit unfortunately :P. Video

Vimeo Video ->Original Video

Also i've reuploaded my old vid of me on my Echo Pure, after youtube deleted the music Click

Vimeo Video ->Original Video

Great vid! Nice camera work and editing, makes simple moves really watchable.

Think everyone will agree that you should make a full length one!

I like that tune as well, White Lies have a few good ones out.

EDIT: And that Pure vid is awesome! Can't believe I haven't ever seen it before. Some knarly riding in there!!

Edited by walker

Thanks for the comments, and the helpful edit from a mod who put more effort into my post than I did :P

Umm , I thought the unspoken agreement was that Senior members aren't supposed to actually ride trials let alone with your level of competence . :P Are you running a V brake at the back in the newer ( very cool ) video ?

Don't worry I'm getting older and slower by the day and will soon be reduced to hopping up curbs. Yes to using a V, and yes to loving it. I'm a V believer like Ali

That old vid with the Mars Volta on was amazing! I used to watch it all the time, plus it was what got me into the Mars Volta in the first place. The tricks and lines you do in it are still awesome by today's standards. Too good!

Glad to here that, I love it when vids introduce me to new bands :)

Great vid! Nice camera work and editing, makes simple moves really watchable.

Think everyone will agree that you should make a full length one!

I like that tune as well, White Lies have a few good ones out.

EDIT: And that Pure vid is awesome! Can't believe I haven't ever seen it before. Some knarly riding in there!!

I agree.

The new & old videos are great. You defiantly need to make more videos.