What Does The Market Need ?

gu trials

ill start of with the basics.

im doing a business course at college and at this moment in time we are looking at things which havent been produced on the market at any time.

the product can be to do with anything at all apropriately. does anybody on here know of anything which would be a good seller in the market today ?

for those who don't know- the market is anywhere were a product or service is sold to the public :)

ill start of with the basics.

im doing a business course at college and at this moment in time we are looking at things which havent been produced on the market at any time.

the product can be to do with anything at all apropriately. does anybody on here know of anything which would be a good seller in the market today ?

for those who don't know- the market is anywhere were a product or service is sold to the public :)

Some sort of phone like the one in your home, that you can carry around and send messages in text form?

Car PC - rare and usually shit for a number of reasons.

Or if you want to go with American Dad's idea - a system which helps you find your mobile phone when it's in mute. You call your mobile, enter a code which turns the ring tone back on allowing you to locate it.

OR a keyring on your keys that rings when you dial a certain number!

OR a keyring on your keys that rings when you dial a certain number!

or just dont put your phone on mute in the 1st place ;)

i recon we all need a trains that do not need drivers .. that way the twat's dont have a job .. nothing to strike about and we get from a to b without a problem :)

i recon we all need a trains that do not need drivers .. that way the twat's dont have a job .. nothing to strike about and we get from a to b without a problem :)

That makes no sense?

I was talking about something that makes it very easy to find your keys.

A vending machine for stationary. That way, when Im in the library doing an all nighter and my pen runs out, I can simply go to the vending machine and get a pen, or a pencil etc.

yeah you heard it here first....

this seems a really good idea. i guess i could look into it a bit thurther

yeah. A train with no driver so we can all die. Dick.