I'm Back!

Ben Lazenby

TF has only a few fags on it.. You and Lazen-cunting-stealing-scamming-by

1 we dont care if your back in the game

2 Nobody gives a shit about scamming pricks

Good day !

... And no1 cares what you think either (Y), stop arguing about pointless crap. I thought older people are suppose to be more mature ?:/ Guessed not. If you gonna start a argument on a topic or wright summet pointless and nasty why bother? some people might like me as rider and might like my videos and might of missed them. you ever of thought of that.

tata!

... And no1 cares what you think either (Y), stop arguing about pointless crap. I thought older people are suppose to be more mature ?:/ Guessed not. If you gonna start a argument on a topic or wright summet pointless and nasty why bother? some people might like me as rider and might like my videos and might of missed them. you ever of thought of that.

tata!

I returned to trials this week also ! didnt see me put a topic up ? the stuff you put on here makes everybody seem like w*nkers when they're not.. im only replying to the shit you stick up here im not starting arguement like wheres danny swindlehurst i want to argue with him ? you write sometihng it pisses me off i reply SIMPLE ;)

"tata!"

I returned to trials this week also ! didnt see me put a topic up ? the stuff you put on here makes everybody seem like w*nkers when half of you ARE im only replying to the shit you stick up here im not starting arguement like wheres danny swindlehurst i want to argue with him ? you write sometihng it pisses me off i reply SIMPLE ;)

"tata!"

lol. it might aswell be... seen as bens been a fag and putting this up just to piss people off. And to be honest not to be funny and im sure alot of people will agree with me on this, It just seems like this forum is made for people to argue on. You cant put anything up nower days without people been goons. Half the people on this forum are just arguementative freaks... just give it a rest please!

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst