Site News: Trials-Forum Upgrade

If it's any consolation I can see it!

thats kinda good, 'cos you should be able to see it :P

<if test="in_array( $this->memberData['member_group_id'], array(8,6,22,4,27) ) && $post['author']['member_group_id'] == 3">
button
</if>[/code]

bearing in mind 22 is the 'Members' user group, i canne see whats wrong with it.... any help? :D

None yet sorry, i'm still waiting on the next version of the board which has some features that I need before I can reinstate it. It might be a week away, might be a month... when it does happen though I can sort out the videos properly and get feedback back up and running :)

thats kinda good, 'cos you should be able to see it :P

<if test="in_array( $this->memberData['member_group_id'], array(8,6,22,4,27) ) && $post['author']['member_group_id'] == 3">

button

</if>

bearing in mind 22 is the 'Members' user group, i canne see whats wrong with it.... any help? :D

I saw the button!

With uploading it just says

"[#107144] Sorry, but you have used all of your allotted disk space "

Which shouldn't be true.

Also all of the pictures i did upload since the switchover can't be deleted or anything. I don't get the 'image information' or 'mod options'. Just 'report image' . The problematic pictures are big and fill up allot of space on the screen, compared to the equal sized pictures that work.

I don't know how i uploaded some pictures before, but it don't work now. I always upload 1024 reso pics that are like 100kb in size.....

Yes, it seems validation buttons are working. Because when i checked it yesterday or 2 days ago i didn't see it, but they work now. ^_^

Yeah was gonna mention that it should work now. Its amazing how one night its impossible to work out why something isn't working, then you sleep, wake up and it suddenly becomes obvious (any computer peoples will probably know what I mean!)

Eskimo, I'll check out the permissions later and give everyone some more space, probably something simple.

With uploading it just says

"[#107144] Sorry, but you have used all of your allotted disk space "

Which shouldn't be true.

Also all of the pictures i did upload since the switchover can't be deleted or anything. I don't get the 'image information' or 'mod options'. Just 'report image' . The problematic pictures are big and fill up allot of space on the screen, compared to the equal sized pictures that work.

I don't know how i uploaded some pictures before, but it don't work now. I always upload 1024 reso pics that are like 100kb in size.....

I've doubled the diskspace you have now. Could you send me a link to one of the images you need to delete?

Cheers.