Site News: Trials-Forum Upgrade

Facebook thing should be now fixed. I woke up to 26,000 emails about the error. Fun times.

hehe, oops, sorry I haven't been checking the admin emails :/

The skin upgrader didn't work (as you can probably tell).. I think its because it was renamed from cleancut to TrialsForum V3 - I'll have to ask invision support how to fix.

There is also an IP Board app for the iphone to view TF on I see!

yea, i downloaded that. it works exactly the same as it does in my safari for the phone. probably wouldnt use the IPB app as its not as quick to switch between that and the internet for p*rn...

This week I have mostly been hating the time stamp on the Board Index being in millenia since the big bang, or possibly decimalised time in minutes since the birth of Elvis, I forget, and also the button at the bottom of the reply page which should open up the complete thread in a new window, but doesn't seem to...

Otherwise looks good. Not that I can remember what it used to be like of course :).

Edit: Now I'm getting: "[#102998] Your secure key, used to protect your account settings, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again." when I try and remove the notification thing on the right of the Board Index page...

Edit 2: Also can't multi quote before replying.

Edit 3: Status update also doesn't seem to work.