What Is The Best Freewheel .?

Mission Prodigy Trials.

I absolutely love my Try-All 108.9 freewheel, I've been running it for over 2 years now and still feels as good as it did from day one. I've probably a few skips or slips in that time, but I'm talking a small handful here.

I was doubtful about it first because of it not being serviceable, but as said 2 years and it's sweet as a nut.

I absolutely love my Try-All 108.9 freewheel, I've been running it for over 2 years now and still feels as good as it did from day one. I've probably a few skips or slips in that time, but I'm talking a small handful here.

I was doubtful about it first because of it not being serviceable, but as said 2 years and it's sweet as a nut.

blew mine up in 6 weeks!

Personally i really like the tensiles, without stupid amounts of engagements they are solid, engage niceley and evenly and wear rates are good. Ive had a few and theyve always lasted ages, only just changed mine from nearly 8 months of riding. toby

I'll wait a year before i even want to be convinced of the 'betterness' of the Echo. To me it felt like an ACS with more engagement. Though i only touched one in my hands, i will give it some leeway when my friend finishes his bike.

My Eno were lovely, had probably 2 years out of that. Maybe more/ less i really can't remember as i bought it too long ago. The only issue i really had was the lockring and removal. I only came to service it recently also, and all that was needed was one spring, he had decided to become a little weak.

I also dunno about the less maintenance side of the Echo, how long have you guys been using it? 6 months at most?

Because Enos weren't really that great to begin with...

I remember when you got your first ENO moving from a dicta. I don't think you had that opinion about it when you first got it.

I remember when you got your first ENO moving from a dicta. I don't think you had that opinion about it when you first got it.

Yeah Mark you dick, who said you could ever change your opinion on anything ever?

Get back on your T-Brid and never alter your opinion again.

Yeah Mark you dick, who said you could ever change your opinion on anything ever?

Get back on your T-Brid and never alter your opinion again.

No, what I'm asking is if the ENO freewheel was 'never a good freewheel to begin with', the how come no one had a bad thing to say about it for all those years it was considered the best. Unless you meant it isn't a good freewheel compared to todays standards. Either way it's got nothing to do with him changing his opinion.