Birmingham, 19/02/2010

Ben John-Hynes

Liked it, but put a lid on for f**k sake, how sad it would be if you smashed your head in and ended up a vegetable!

Who would take over your place as the King of TF?

Oh how we would all miss your unnecessarily abusive and belittling comments?

Who would be there to take the piss out of new members when they join Trials forum and engender in them the opinion that trials forum is full of piss taking twats?

Don't do it to us Ben, don't make us cry................ >_< .

But seriously, don't risk it man especially in the ice it only takes one bad hit and you'll be f**ked.

EDIT: Nice riding, love to see a vid in better conditions.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Got to agree with these lads about helmets benny boy =[ sorry mate. Bad habbit get into, look what happend to owen :P

And anyways, f**k off, you cant sidehop :P where did that one come from in there haha.

Sweet riding ben, your improving no end and styles getting really nice mate.

Keep it up :)

Much love, Danny xx

Got to agree with these lads about helmets benny boy =[ sorry mate. Bad habbit get into, look what happend to owen :P

And anyways, f**k off, you cant sidehop :P where did that one come from in there haha.

Sweet riding ben, your improving no end and styles getting really nice mate.

Keep it up :)

Much love, Danny xx

Old zoo bars never snap, i swear!

Do your lids up children (or in this case wear them at all haha)

I quite liked this video, not sure why, just looked like a nice chilled Brum ride, how they used to be! I need to get out more, i just seem to be lacking motivation recently! Bring on the good weather B)

Owen

were two of you riding in solihull like a month or two ago? i was walking outside n heard the click of hubs when i was shopping n instantly thought 'trials bike' i was shocked because i thought it was only me and a mate who ride anymore (even though we havent ridden for months) there was one lad with an atomz like in the vid, not sure about the other bike.

were two of you riding in solihull like a month or two ago? i was walking outside n heard the click of hubs when i was shopping n instantly thought 'trials bike' i was shocked because i thought it was only me and a mate who ride anymore (even though we havent ridden for months) there was one lad with an atomz like in the vid, not sure about the other bike.

that would be nathan.