Are The Try-All 108.9 Freewheels Anygood ?

Ash Wragg

Im looking round for a new freewheel and i have found the Try-All 108.9 and thort it was at a reasonable price and good comments, im just wondering if anyone has tried one to see what they are like :turned:

This is my first posted topic i dont know if i have done it right but i thort id give it a go :unsure:

Im looking round for a new freewheel and i have found the Try-All 108.9 and thort it was at a reasonable price and good comments, im just wondering if anyone has tried one to see what they are like :turned:

This is my first posted topic i dont know if i have done it right but i thort id give it a go :unsure:

You've done fine dude :)

I wouldn;t use them personally...seen 2 die now, stay clear is my advice.

Tensile 60 click, Echo SL are both great value and performance freewheels :) Never need anything more.

There is that school of thought, but Echo SL's just don't seem to break ;) Ali's has been running strong for almost a year and I've not yet seen it skip, it just seems to work. Hasn't broken anything on it, it still sounds like new and works fine (unlike some other high EP freewheels), and has a really nice, positive engagement to it. I can't recommend them highly enough. Everyone here has a choice of whatever freewheel they want to run, and we all run the Echo SL.

had my Tryall wheel for a while, its realy goood, at a fair price;) but if i were you , i would have bought the White industries Freewheel.

never seen anyone with a broken one of those.. knew someone who had them aswell. nice quality ;) little more expensive i guess

Edited by Georg

alrite mate. iv just got rid of my try all freewheel with my old GU. NEVER let me down never skipped n i weigh 13 stone and am not half bad. id defo recomend one mate...

You've done fine dude :)

I wouldn;t use them personally...seen 2 die now, stay clear is my advice.

Tensile 60 click, Echo SL are both great value and performance freewheels :) Never need anything more.

Well im riding a tensile 60 click at the minute, im just wondering if there are any better freewheels out :turned:

thanks though this helped alot (Y)

I've heard good things about them, and also about the echo freewheels

I'm looking for a new freewheel at the mo too, so I'ma sit in on this topic :)

i have personally heard more good comments about the echo sl freewheels to be honest

but im riding a tensile 60 click and that has never skipped, it did when it was wearing in but after abit of riding its fine (Y)

hope that helps =)

yes they are very good i have had one thay do skip alot if you got a hard kick

hope that hlped you

How is it good if it skips alot ? :S

alrite mate. iv just got rid of my try all freewheel with my old GU. NEVER let me down never skipped n i weigh 13 stone and am not half bad. id defo recomend one mate...

Sound, thanks alot mate (Y)