Tartybikes Competition!

Stan Shaw

Fancy the chance to win a pair of Limited Edition Magura HS33 brakes in orange?

maguraprize.jpg

If you do, then you need get artistic and attempt to draw a member of staff here at TartyBikes. You can either draw it by hand, on paint, with paint or whichever way you like. You can even get all "Blue Peter" and make something out of cereal boxes if you like. Artistic merit will be awarded, but inventive, interesting and funny efforts are just as good! Bonus points for anyone who involves orange related stuff in their picture :)

Once you've created your master piece, post a picture of it here in this topic and the three best efforts will each win a pair of Magura brakes and goodies.

The deadline for the competition is the 31st March.

Here is a very quick one of Gavin apparently holding an orange, drawn by Ali C.

Looking forward to seeing the entries. :D

Good luck!

Edited by Stan Shaw

I'm definitely going to enter a picture into this. In the word of the fela from lock stock its a deal its a steal its sale of the fackin century

Does it have to be a pic form the page that link takes us too or can it be a different one?

Edited by martin555

You can either draw it by hand, on paint, with paint or whichever way you like.

Only traditional methods of drawing are mentioned, are digital illustrations allowed aswell?

Any way you like is fine - paint, photoshop, corel draw, cow's blood, orange juice... (Y)

Does it have to be a pic form the page that link takes us too or can it be a different one?

Any pic at all as long as it fills the brief :) You don't even have to start with a photo and copy it (in fact it will probably give a better result if you don't).

Can i draw it in pencil then scan in onto laptop and use photoshop to color it in??

Yep - ANY way you like!

Oh, and multiple entries is ok too, but you can only win one set of brakes per person.

Seen as though the tarty team are so hard working and the theme is orange, i went for something that suits it, umpa-lumpas tongue.gif It took me a few hours but after looking at them it was well worth it thumbsupanim.gif

so, here they are...

Adam

umpalumpaadam.png

Ali

umpalumpaali.png

Gav

umpalumpagav.png

Stan

umpalumpastan.png

Kenny

umpalumpakenny.png

Mark